PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
What'd you think of the place ? I'm not too far and pass through that part of SC sometimes and have been curious about it
I love the place. I have family down here that I visit regularly and I stop by whenever I come down. The folks at the store are great and they have a decent selection of tobacco and you can smoke while you shop. The tins of From Beyond were a surprise. I did learn that it will be released again very soon. Some Anthology on the shelf too.

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
N
I love the place. I have family down here that I visit regularly and I stop by whenever I come down. The folks at the store are great and they have a decent selection of tobacco and you can smoke while you shop. The tins of From Beyond were a surprise. I did learn that it will be released again very soon. Some Anthology on the shelf too.
Nice. I'll have to check em out next time I'm over that way

Razorback

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2019
Atlanta, GA
Cab split with a friend, paid the same price for half a cab (25 sticks) as i did for a full cab 6 weeks ago, TUA Sep 20 Partagas factory rolls, the best RASS rolls imo. 🖕🏼🇨🇳

View attachment 164965
Habanos pricing is currently 2x what I paid for my stash just a few years ago.
For once, my aggressive buying paid off. Most of my favorites aren’t even available right now, at any price.

Congrats on the TUA RASS.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Habanos pricing is currently 2x what I paid for my stash just a few years ago.
For once, my aggressive buying paid off. Most of my favorites aren’t even available right now, at any price.

Congrats on the TUA RASS.
Most brands doubled literally over night and flagship brands like cohiba and trini tripled or in cohibas case a lot of the lines quadrupled. $2500 for a fresh box of Cohiba lanceros is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.