PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I was debating opening a can of this last night. I did not, but now I did. This smells heavenly. I’m going to have smoke it soon. Can you prescribe me a dry time?
I live in Florida, probably would not help. I let it sit out for about 30 minutes. Your mileage will definitely vary. Lol

Nice bowl i got some little ones as well to fill and sit outside. 0CEA9609-CD0F-4948-8FB5-175A2E062F57.jpeg

ClenchedBilliard

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 19, 2021
Louisiana
I made a pilgrimage to the Country Squire while passing through Jackson MS yesterday. All I can say is WOW, what a great tobacco shop and cool bunch of guys. I picked up 2oz of Northwest Trek, Cowboy, Coffee, and Bag End. I also nabbed an anniversary cigar and one of their canvas pipe bags. I look forward to my next trip that way!

Ebarber

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2020
Newark, Ohio
I order pretty regularly so I'd be posting at least once a week ? I figured I'd post one of my last impressive hauls. Keep in mind I'm a buyer and not a flipper. This all went in the cellar and I'm glad I went deep on this one after sampling a tin. I'll revisit this in the cellar on occasion ?
I'll have to post my haul from the pipe show this weekend. I'm sure it will be a good one because I'm taking a pocket full of dough and turning it ALL into tobacco.
20220715_181122.jpg

Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
I order pretty regularly so I'd be posting at least once a week ? I figured I'd post one of my last impressive hauls. Keep in mind I'm a buyer and not a flipper. This all went in the cellar and I'm glad I went deep on this one after sampling a tin. I'll revisit this in the cellar on occasion ?
I'll have to post my haul from the pipe show this weekend. I'm sure it will be a good one because I'm taking a pocket full of dough and turning it ALL into tobacco.
View attachment 163699
Holy smokes! Just curious. When can we expect a post from you in the ‘Show off your cellar’ thread? ?

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
Status
Not open for further replies.