PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Just got some Drucquer & Sons Merry Monk. Warped was on sale not long ago so I picked up a Red Hunt and Sarto, and before that MB was on sale so I grabbed HH Latakia Flake and some others (Vanilla roll cake, Scottish mixture I think, Plumcake, some others), needed pipe cleaners another time and grabbed GH&C Ennerdale and Rum Flake, and previously picked up random limited stuff as it came out (like Sutliff birds Anomalous, MB Stockton, etc).

Going to be a hot minute to catch up. I'm trying to pare down to no more than 2 open tins at a time in each genre (which I split very broadly by English/balkan, burley based, VA based and aromatic based).

I got more in my wishlist to throw into my cart when stuff goes on sale or I need to pickup other stuff like pipe cleaners.

I think I need a bigger cabinet soon... (airtight bins contain open tins, the only open foreground tin is Ennerdale but there's no room to put it in my aromatic bin; the far left stack is empty tins + Pegasus, Blockade and Black Frigate that didn't quite impress me but I might smoke through later).
View attachment 230255
It starts so simply...
And grows with many little justifications...
And soon you'll be purchasing containers for the ones you know you'll want to go back to later...

Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
Just got some Drucquer & Sons Merry Monk. Warped was on sale not long ago so I picked up a Red Hunt and Sarto, and before that MB was on sale so I grabbed HH Latakia Flake and some others (Vanilla roll cake, Scottish mixture I think, Plumcake, some others), needed pipe cleaners another time and grabbed GH&C Ennerdale and Rum Flake, and previously picked up random limited stuff as it came out (like Sutliff birds Anomalous, MB Stockton, etc).

Going to be a hot minute to catch up. I'm trying to pare down to no more than 2 open tins at a time in each genre (which I split very broadly by English/balkan, burley based, VA based and aromatic based).

I got more in my wishlist to throw into my cart when stuff goes on sale or I need to pickup other stuff like pipe cleaners.

I think I need a bigger cabinet soon... (airtight bins contain open tins, the only open foreground tin is Ennerdale but there's no room to put it in my aromatic bin; the far left stack is empty tins + Pegasus, Blockade and Black Frigate that didn't quite impress me but I might smoke through later).
View attachment 230255
I started my cellar with two old cabinets that I saved from a kitchen remodel. Thought that would be PLENTY of room. So yeah…. It’s now expanded to two bankers boxes behind the two cabinets.

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
Who is the manufacturer of this? The magic Google has nothing (so far...)
I was wondering the same. Is that supposed to be Indiana Jones on there?
James Ravenwood blends and has tinned some special tobaccos. Very limited runs. So far the other blends I have tried have been fantastic. I can't wait to try this one.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
SPC sale + resistance = futility

4 oz. Newminster #400 Navy Flake

$17.60 shipped! How could I not?!? :ROFLMAO:
I should also mention that I ordered it Monday 7/3, well after business hours, and received it today, 7/7...USPS First Class, the holiday factored in, AND I'm on the west coast!! Unbelievable how great these guys are.

Status
Not open for further replies.