PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinzalot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 22, 2022
Wales
Today is a good day, my 3Ps and University Flake arrived this morning. Really looking forward to trying these.
I managed to find a B&M in London that still had some Peterson's Signature Flake on their shelves. Naturally I grabbed them...never thought I'd see anymore of my favourite tobacco in the wild again.
3 of the 4 tins are 4 years old... mmm
Happy smokes folks puffy

Sinzalot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 22, 2022
Wales
TAD arrival today, I had to do a double take on the Fribourg & Treyer Golden Mixture because the tin is really big for only 50g.

I’ve never seen a tin this big before for only 50g hmm. 🤔

View attachment 212604

View attachment 212605
I have some 50g Dunhill Ye Olde Signe ribbon cut in large tins, hasn't affected it. It just isn't as compressed as the other small tinned ribbon cuts. Maybe they ran out of small tins puffy

tirefire

Starting to Get Obsessed
L.J. Peretti incoming;
Cavendish sampler
English sampler

I have heard that their blends are very good so thought I'd try a few.
If you like Englishes/Balkans, Peretti has some great blend options IMHO.

I tried three over the last couple of days - Tashkent, Royal Blend, and Cambridge Flake - All different, all very good. The Royal Blend is in the LJP English sampler. I found it to be best after a meal. To me, it's a "big boy" smoke.

Enjoy 'em.

grimpuffer

Can't Leave
Aug 29, 2016
Was looking at The Country Squire’s website the other day and saw this. Was not aware they had a release for the last episode of their podcast.

Grabbed two tins as I have too much unopened stock to get to, but it’s a 14yr Red Virginia flake by Sutliff so I figured it would be worth trying.

90A80BA9-DA33-46FF-9F0D-241AEC97C10B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.