PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Every time I went to look for some SPC Hogshead, SP was sold out. And I was wanting to pick up some more cans of C&D Eight State Burley.
I found both on the Country Squire site. Once I had those in my cart, I started looking at some of their house blends and decided to pick up three. Some Merriweather VaBur, Old Toby and their odds and ends they call ”Whatever “.
They were quick to process and ship my package and included a nice handwritten thank you note on the invlice.
D765C5D1-7864-4E72-B74E-8A5331F38034.jpeg

Last edited:

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Man I love good trade. The vacuum sealed bag is some more Picayune. I'm interested to try the new Chris Morgan VA Flake (Bayou Block). It says it has perique and a little Cavendish.
Also restocked on some cigars for the first time in a while.
View attachment 153850View attachment 153851
No wonder your wife was telling you to cool your jets ? that’s a damn fine looking cigar haul.

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
No wonder your wife was telling you to cool your jets ? that’s a damn fine looking cigar haul.
This is almost all trades... except for the gars. Haha I'm so lucky to be with such a patient woman who enjoys my hobbies. She only asks that I be reasonable with them. This is reasonable right ?
Wish i knew you smoked cigars, I was so close to tossing a few in. Next time my friend

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
I haven’t bought any in almost 2 years…… until this month.

1 lb 2 oz Newminster 400 Superior Navy Flake
1 lb 2 oz GH Broken Scotch Cake
2 oz PS Cube Cut
25 gr Condor
2 oz MB Symphony
1.5 oz SWR
1.5 oz Mixture 79
1 tin CD Bayou Morning
1 tin CD Mountain Camp
1 tin CD Kajun Kake
1 tin CD Crosseyed Cricket
2 oz CD Virginia Flake
2 oz Sutliff 507c Virginia Slices
2 oz GH Scotch Mixture

Still keep an eye out for another pound or two of GH Scotch Flake.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe

Yesterday I made an online purchase of a pipe, I simply pick up the tobacco on Monday at the local tobacconist. And several packages of Toscanos Classico. Ser Jacopo: Calabash Sandblasted (S1) (A) (9mm) The pipe I think I will be able to show it in a few days or almost a week. The pipe is very beautiful, I love that style. It will be my third briar pipe.​

Length: 124.10mm
Weight: 60.00g
Bowl height: 60.30mm
Burner depth: 50.90mm
Diameter of burner: 22.20mm
Outer diameter: 45.80mm
Cannula Material: Methacrylate
Filter: 9mm
Shape: Calabash
Finish: Sandblasted
Material: Heather

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina

Yesterday I made an online purchase of a pipe, I simply pick up the tobacco on Monday at the local tobacconist. And several packages of Toscanos Classico. Ser Jacopo: Calabash Sandblasted (S1) (A) (9mm) The pipe I think I will be able to show it in a few days or almost a week. The pipe is very beautiful, I love that style. It will be my third briar pipe.​

Length: 124.10mm
Weight: 60.00g
Bowl height: 60.30mm
Burner depth: 50.90mm
Diameter of burner: 22.20mm
Outer diameter: 45.80mm
Cannula Material: Methacrylate
Filter: 9mm
Shape: Calabash
Finish: Sandblasted
Material: Heather
Can't wait to se the pipe. The calabash is a great looking pipe.

Skink

Can't Leave
Sep 21, 2021
Ronkonkoma, NY
I felt lacking in the Virginian portion of my cellar. The pipe I bought because of the name. My mother's name was Carol. When going to visit her, we would say that "we're going to Carol-town!". The pipe is one of the Peterson Carroll of Carrollton line. It's a thin connection, and I know everytime I smoke it, I'm going to hear her yelling at me "YOU'RE SMOKING AGAIN!!". It'll be fun, I'm looking forward to that conversation going on in my head. ?
PXL_20220711_015139142.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.