Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2021
Mid-USA
My most recent box, which I received last week, contained:

2lbs Haunted Bookshop
3.5 oz B HH Balkan Blend
2 oz Father Dempsey
2 oz Tuggle Hall

The Tuggle Hall has turned out to be a new favorite. It's like Haunted Bookshop, but with Latakia. I'll be cellaring that next.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
The trip to Tobacco Trader went well. I showed admirable restraint, as I am reserving my self-imposed allotment for the GLP sale on SP. Snagged a 1.75 oz. tin of HH Acadian Perique. Reasonably priced for a discontinued blend. I was happy to support the owners; they're nice folks, and they bear the brunt of LA county's fascist tendencies. Could've easily dropped several C-notes had I thrown discipline to the wind.

brandaves

Can't Leave
Jan 5, 2020
Kentucky
A pound of HH Pure Virginia and a tin of C&D Anthology because I noticed they had released more with a 1 tin limit...it'll rest well with the other five tins I ordered previously.

I'm currently away from home and I'm slowly amassing a giant pile of tobacco, pipes and accessories awaiting my arrival.

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
The trip to Tobacco Trader went well. I showed admirable restraint, as I am reserving my self-imposed allotment for the GLP sale on SP. Snagged a 1.75 oz. tin of HH Acadian Perique. Reasonably priced for a discontinued blend. I was happy to support the owners; they're nice folks, and they bear the brunt of LA county's fascist tendencies. Could've easily dropped several C-notes had I thrown discipline to the wind.

Should take a trip down to Australia and you can hit as many C Major notes as you feel!

Shithouse for tobacco selection though, thanks to the government's lazy taxing, in the Key of C.

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
Although new to this here pipe and tobaccy thing, I have quickly founds tastes that I like. What arrived this week:

2x Hu Louisiana Broken 100G
1x Hu Director’s Cut 100G
1x Hu Soraya 50G
1x Ascanian #1 50G
1x Ascanian #2 50G
1x Presbyterian 100G
C&D Oriental Silk 1oz
C&D Izmir Turkish 1oz
C&D Morley’s Best 1oz
C&D Super Balkan 1oz
Balkan Supreme 1oz
Sutliff Voodoo Queen 1oz