PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg Shen

Lifer
Nov 26, 2021
Pennsylvania
View attachment 127015

I really need to stop looking at SP and P&C while I'm out of town on business. Plus, I have some Gawith Hoggarth & Co on it's way that I ordered this morning while sitting in the airport.
You got a lot of stuff that I saw but was unsure about purchasing but was considering experimenting with….Erin go Bragh, Casey Jones , and all those MM pouches. You’ll have to let us know if any of them are good. I’ve also been wondering if those trailhead/campsite etc. tins are worth picking up.

Skink

Can't Leave
Sep 21, 2021
Ronkonkoma, NY
You got a lot of stuff that I saw but was unsure about purchasing but was considering experimenting with….Erin go Bragh, Casey Jones , and all those MM pouches. You’ll have to let us know if any of them are good. I’ve also been wondering if those trailhead/campsite etc. tins are worth picking up.
The pouches were on sale, and I was curious too. I'll keep you posted on what I think of them.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
View attachment 127198This is what was waiting for me when I got home from my last business trip. Totaled around 50 pounds. I didn't post a picture of the contents because it was overwhelming to say the least. When they started talking about raising the tobacco taxes in the fall, I panic ordered. Then someone on the forum said something along the lines of "tobacco will never be cheaper than it is today". Made sense, so I placed another couple orders. ???
New Mexico is about to raise the taxes on tobacco as well. They've already stopped mail order vape liquid and looks like they may try to ban mail order tobacco. Even if that happens I don't think I could convince my wife to allow a 50 lb order before implementation. LOL

Brewfan

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 5, 2021
Louisville, KY, USA
Popped in the the Oxmoor Smoke Shoppe in Louisville and was surprised to see some Esoterica on the shelf. I sure do love a B&M! Grabbed the plumcake as an impulse buy, Mrs. Brewfan caught a whiff of their vanilla custard and promised she would hang around with me while I smoke it, so 2 ounces of that came home.20220213_155125.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.