PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I myself haven't gotten it in many years (hence the surprise with the round tins).

I hear a lot of Germain's stuff are wildly available across the pound.
Which side of the pond?

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

MarcosEZLN

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2021
Birch Bay, WA, USA
This all showed up yesterday, some from a trade and some purchased. Next up is a tobacco press and I can get into some home blending. Not pictured is 5lbs of Mac Baren Virginia #1 to serve as a base for blends.

8oz each: Turkish Izmir, Burley, and St. James Perique.
4oz: Green River Black Cavendish and Cigar leaf.
3oz of FVF, 3 tins of Brunello, and 5 tins of Escudo.
PXL_20220202_213254357.MP.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I really miss Tad sometimes. Right now I am in the throes of PAD and that is cool. I have no business buying any new tobacco to age. All of my cellar is now aged to at least 5 plus years with 80% being at least ten years old. I am currently aging, Salty Dogs, Curly Block, Savinelli Doblone d'Oro , Butera Dark Stoved. Most of these are 5 years old so in another 2-3 I will start opening these tins to see how they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.