Idaho
Cornell & Diehl: Black Duck 2oz
Mac Baren: Vanilla Roll Cake 3.5oz
Edward G. Robinson: Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend 1.5oz
Kramer's: Father Dempsey 50g
Peter Stokkebye: PS402 Luxury Twist Flake
Cornell & Diehl: Red Virginia Cavendish

288CC99B-3F98-4A16-BDD3-F8BBB9D8607F.jpeg
And a Peterson: Derry Rusticated (106) Fishtail ?

Skink

Can't Leave
Sep 21, 2021
Ronkonkoma, NY
My wife would kill me if that much tobacco showed up at once!
PXL_20211213_014420681.jpgThis is what was waiting for me when I got home from my last business trip. Totaled around 50 pounds. I didn't post a picture of the contents because it was overwhelming to say the least. When they started talking about raising the tobacco taxes in the fall, I panic ordered. Then someone on the forum said something along the lines of "tobacco will never be cheaper than it is today". Made sense, so I placed another couple orders. ???

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
This has been an ongoing TAD project of mine. I have finally completed my Drew Estate collection, with at least one of all eight of their blends. I've only tried the three blends in the top row, but due to a preponderance of open blends, I'm not cracking any new tins right now, not even for DE. That day will come, and when it does, I will be just as thankful to the buy/sell section of this forum then as I am now. Thanks to everyone who helped to make my unique unicorn-chasing adventure pan out so perfectly! ?

drew estate.jpg

Some of the best tin art right here, folks!

FALaholic

Might Stick Around
Jan 15, 2022
North Carolina, USA
This has been an ongoing TAD project of mine. I have finally completed my Drew Estate collection, with at least one of all eight of their blends. I've only tried the three blends in the top row, but due to a preponderance of open blends, I'm not cracking any new tins right now, not even for DE. That day will come, and when it does, I will be just as thankful to the buy/sell section of this forum then as I am now. Thanks to everyone who helped to make my unique unicorn-chasing adventure pan out so perfectly! ?

View attachment 127205

Some of the best tin art right here, folks!
I really enjoy their cigars…shame they got out of the pipe tobacco business. I came too late to the world of pipes to enjoy any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.