Cornell & Diehl: Sunday Picnic 2oz
Cornell & Diehl: Exhausted Rooster 2oz
Cornell & Diehl: Gentleman Caller 2oz
Cornell & Diehl: Oak Alley 2oz
Sutliff: Cringle Flake 1.5oz
Edward G. Robinson: Edward G. Robinson 1.5oz

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
My three C&D tins arrived today and I'm already regretting not adding 3 additional C&D blends to the order, including Bijou. I may have to place a second order.

There are frequent sales at all the internet retailers. I buy more when I buy and simply wait for sales. 10/15/20% adds up to quite a bit of money over time. Of course, the "Unicorn" stuff is an exception. You have to grab it when it becomes available.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
There are frequent sales at all the internet retailers. I buy more when I buy and simply wait for sales. 10/15/20% adds up to quite a bit of money over time. Of course, the "Unicorn" stuff is an exception. You have to grab it when it becomes available.

That's the way I do it. 20% off a pound of already cheap bulk is the way to go. A whole pound for the price of 2-3 regular tins.

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
Picked up some blends from SP and P&C in the last week.

from SP:
10 tins of Sunset Harbor Flake 2oz
2 tins of Black Frigate 8oz
2 tins of Corn Cob Pipe and A Button Nose 2oz

Pipes and Cigars:
1 bag of Esoterica Pembroke 8oz
2 tins of SPC Plum Pudding 8oz
1 tin of SPC Plum Pudding SR

The tins from SP were from the sale they had and the haul from P&C was by a fortunate social media posting that they had some Esoterica in stock, which was my first purchase of the brand and also they had Buy 2 Get 1 Free of SPC products, of the lesser value. The PP Special Reserve was the free one and although I could have gotten another tin of the 8oz, I heard the Special reserve was quite the treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.