PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Anse

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2020
California
Nice pick up with the DSK. Still don't know if it's going away or not but I upped my inventory to around 45 tins just in case.
Thanks! I’ve heard that it is being discontinued but you know how that goes. I don’t know if there’s any truth to it or not. I just don’t want to take the chance, so I figured it was time to pony up.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
Thanks! I’ve heard that it is being discontinued but you know how that goes. I don’t know if there’s any truth to it or not. I just don’t want to take the chance, so I figured it was time to pony up.
Somewhere I saw that P&C promised to purchase enough to make it worth their while so it would continue. Can’t remember where I saw it.

Fiddlepiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 22, 2020
Scotland
www.danielthorpemusic.com
While ? for bags of Margate to try to mark the date before my mind went totally South, I discovered five more bags...! One from 2010, and others with 4-5 years on them! So it's an acquisition in some ways. Maybe.
Finding aged tobacco you didn’t think you had is more than an acquisition...it’s surely one of the definitions of winning?

Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
PA
A tin each of Solani ABF 50g and Silver 100g,
2 ounces of Sutliff’s 515-RC1,
An 8 ounce tin and a 2 ounce tin of C&D’s Opening Night, and one 2 ounce tin of G.L Pease’s Union Square.

The ABF is showing some light promise, slightly more so with the Silver, which has a wonderful roundness to it. The Opening Night is very good, better than C&D’s CRF in my opinion.
At the moment, I’m actively trying to forget about my experience with 515-RC1, and I’m just about to go puff on the Union Square. Nothing is incredible as of yet, but I just popped and jarred them, I’m sure the most of them’ll get better once they have a chance to breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.