Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
PA
10x Orlik’s Golden Sliced
5x Orlik’s Racing Green
2x Fribourg and Treyer’s Blackjack and Cut Blended Plug
2x G.L Pease’s Telegraph Hill

All the more for the cellar, and I’m rather excited to see what the F&T blends’ll do in a few years. Strangely, the Racing Green tins have nearly 7 years on them, but, after cracking one and having a bowl, I think anyone’d be hard pressed to notice a difference at all between a fresh tin and one of these. C’est la vie.

Attachments

• BB2B533C-EB4C-4F18-BB94-2999B84E90C3.jpeg
    BB2B533C-EB4C-4F18-BB94-2999B84E90C3.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 7

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
'T'other day I got a coupon from TobaccoPipes; I had purchased from them last summer, and had not since; not because I was unsatisfied, but simply due to forgetting about them. I went over there, looked around, and discovered that they had Wessex Gold Flake in stock. I have been wanting to stash some of this, so I grabbed 5 tins.

For a change ... without pictures. This is my first order (of two) of Gawith

1. Dark Birds Eye- 8 oz
2. Brown Flake Unscented - 8 oz (I ordered 8 oz of Brown Flake Aromatic, but it was mislabeled)
3. Brown Flake Aromatic- 4 oz ( I ordered 4 oz of Brown Flake Unscented but this was mislabeled as well)

While I did not get what I ordered (Mislabeled) I don’t have a problem as I got something very similar.

PipeDad33

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2020
Kansas
I got these last week.

The Magnum Opus is great, Plum Pudding is God's gift, Virginia Memory is surprisingly good, and didn't really care for the Black House. I still haven't tried Hood Canal. Mississippi River or the Stanwell Jubilee yet.

Attachments

• 20210114_194417.jpg
    20210114_194417.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 10

foursidedtriangle

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 22, 2018
I got these last week.

The Magnum Opus is great, Plum Pudding is God's gift, Virginia Memory is surprisingly good, and didn't really care for the Black House. I still haven't tried Hood Canal. Mississippi River or the Stanwell Jubilee yet.
Wow you have great taste. PP and MO are some of the best. GLP Meridian is a good one too.

macaroni

Lifer
Oct 28, 2020
Texas
Several kinds of GH got here today. Fun! And thanks to the moderator for helping me get a better handle on the acronyms used here--I've now got a tab opened at the top of the screen with the abbreviations explained that are used here. i first thought TAD meant Triple Aught Design LOL
kindly
mike

Status
Not open for further replies.