PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
A few blends. All new to me. In the year since I took up the pipe, my tastes have progressed from Latakia/English Blends, to VaPers, and now to Burley, although I regularly smoke blends from all categories now (as this order reflects!). Looking forward to trying these.
C & D SP 20th Anniversary XX Flake- 4 oz
C & D SP 20th Anniversary XX Flake Dark- 4 oz
C & D Billy Budd Blonde- 2 oz
C & D Old Joe Krantz- 2 oz
C & D Pegasus- 2 oz
GH & Co. Dark Bird's Eye- 2 oz
MacB ODF Ready Rubbed- 2 oz
Balkan Supreme- 4 oz
Sutliff 507 Virginia Slices- 4 oz

Also, a shout-out to sp.com. For a lot of companies, including one prominent one that has been mentioned on these boards (haha), the "free" shipping option gets you sloooow shipping, especially cross-country, whereas SP.com gives you usps priority, and I'll have my order in 48 hrs from SC to southern AZ.

Last edited:

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
The spousal unit opened my package for me as I’m traveling now. Looking forward to breaking in the new pipes.
View attachment 21476

So close to my recents. I found the Mac Baren Scottish Mixture satisfying, sweet, and comforting. The Edward G Robinson seemed right up my alley but set my mouth on fire on the light, so I suspect a body chemistry mismatch.

Also got a BC bent bulldog. So far I love it, although the stem needs loosening a bit.

That Mac Baren Scottish mixture really is a sleeper for me.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Thank you @hauntedmyst for finding this thread! And to think, I literally just said it was lost to the mist?.
25 yr old Bjarne's The Special One(with Syrian Lat), 20 yr old Former's Private Flake, original release Mind Meld VaPer, 4 yr old St Bruno, 3 yr old Bothy Flake, Low Country Waccamaw, and DTM Shamrock! All set for the warm weather!
20200311_141248.jpg

elasmo

Can't Leave
Mar 23, 2019
Just picked up
1x Peterson Nightcap 50g Tin
2x Robert McConnell Regent Street 50g Tin
1x Robert McConnell Piccadilly Circus 50g Tin
1x Dan Tobacco Midnight Ride 50g Tin
1x G.L. Pease Westminster 2 Oz Tin
1x G.L. Pease Abingdon 2 Oz Tin
1x Peterson Old Dublin 50g Tin
1x Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. Best Brown #2 50g Tin

Regent Street is one of the best vapers I've had.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
I have recently added
1 box of sam gawith fvf
8 oz of c&d three friars
8 oz of gh&co brown flake 2
50 g of brigham acadian mixture
50 g of rattray marlin flake
50 g of Brigham klondike
25 g of lane black cherry
3 patent era Brigham pipes
1 new chacom pipe

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
This thread really makes the poverty burn...

Once you overcome that filthy food and shelter addiction, you'll have plenty of means for tobacco...

nana

I've been just chipping away for the last two years and have amassed a decent cellar, most at or under $3 per ounce. Be patient and strategic and you shall prevail.

For Recent TAD, I just caved to the hype and got two cans each of the SP XX Flakes, as well as a tin of Lakeland Dark and 8 ounces of GH&CO Scotch Mixture.

1584233223176.png

Status
Not open for further replies.