PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Tabacco

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2020
GA - USA
The case by Dark Fired is very nice but the 4th generation 3 pipe combo may be a winner. Plenty of room for everything and the roll up pouch may be the right solution.
Thanks guys.

Tabacco

May 1, 2020
GA - USA
Her either is: Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation 3 Pipe Combo Pouch

plAqTHp.jpg

uwZu5CW.jpg

NmDhMfo.jpg

Puffing Doc

Lurker
Apr 16, 2022
I just ordered and received the mini pipe jar from Missouri Mirsham con cop pipes company it’s a tiny little jar and the lid seals like the Kerr jelly jars but it’s mini for your pocket holes about four days worth of tobacco I find it perfect

Reactions: Casual

MacMarty89

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2021
Greater Eindhoven Area, Netherlands
Over the years I have owned several pipe pouches. I was never truly satisfied with either the leather, overall design or functionally. This week I realised that it doesn’t have to be a dedicated pipe pouch. And so I bought a wristlet (made by the Italian company ’The Bridge’). I can not only carry my pipe stuff in there, but also my phone, passport, mints, and what have you. My wife is pleased that I don’t have to stash my stuff in her bag any longer.

0AA2FA4B-4576-4A1F-A3CC-4B875B9DF6B8.jpeg
23339539-0049-4406-9E29-2C6F87A0A00D.jpeg
D0FD93E2-C117-4D65-A74F-1E207A2E3E5E.jpeg

Tabacco

May 1, 2020
GA - USA
Very nice. I have a document holder from The Bridge, it was a gift when I was in college. My older son is using it now. Fantastic leather, it is still holding up in spite of the "abuse", including the zipper.

sgarrity

Lurker
Mar 6, 2016
San Diego
Over the years I have owned several pipe pouches. I was never truly satisfied with either the leather, overall design or functionally. This week I realised that it doesn’t have to be a dedicated pipe pouch. And so I bought a wristlet (made by the Italian company ’The Bridge’). I can not only carry my pipe stuff in there, but also my phone, passport, mints, and what have you. My wife is pleased that I don’t have to stash my stuff in her bag any longer.

View attachment 142071
View attachment 142072
View attachment 142073
Did you get it recently? I can’t find it on their site.

MacMarty89

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2021
Greater Eindhoven Area, Netherlands
Reactions: sgarrity

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
I have a soft case that I used to store my fly fishing reels in. It has adjustable Velcro separators. Not sure if you’re wanting something a little bigger? But, one of these would work really well for transporting a couple of pipes and probably some small jars of tobacco all packed safely in a padded case. I’ve been thinking of buying one of these for weekends or even to take for a day trip.
1651415912736.jpeg
BrandAllnice
ColorArmy green
MaterialOxford
StylePortable
Item Dimensions LxWxH9 x 5.75 x 4.25 inches

Reactions: jpmcwjr
I use this Berliner. It is perfect for a pipe, lighter, tamper, cleaners and tobacco. Very heavy zipper. I do put the tobacco in a ziplock. $20 on Amazon. It needed some conditioner when it arrive but I am VERY happy with it. I am actually thinking of getting a couple more to make a a couple kits for my various adventures hiking, fishing, etc.C977C80D-FC62-4B54-8903-2F0E56ADAD94.jpeg

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I use this Berliner. It is perfect for a pipe, lighter, tamper, cleaners and tobacco. Very heavy zipper. I do put the tobacco in a ziplock. $20 on Amazon. It needed some conditioner when it arrive but I am VERY happy with it. I am actually thinking of getting a couple more to make a a couple kits for my various adventures hiking, fishing, etc.View attachment 142974
Scotte offers a great pleather pipe kit on Amazon that includes a tobacco pouch, reamer, pipe tool, and some other things (filters, reamer) for about the same price. For about $30, it comes with a pear wood pipe.

If you are looking for a pre-stocked kit, I'd recommend Scotte. Another member enjoys the product too.

Scotte offers a great pleather pipe kit on Amazon that includes a tobacco pouch, reamer, pipe tool, and some other things (filters, reamer) for about the same price. For about $30, it comes with a pear wood pipe.

If you are looking for a pre-stocked kit, I'd recommend Scotte. Another member enjoys the product too.
True - but I wanted heavy full grain quality leather. The Berliner fits my bill :). It will last a lifetime, doublle stitched with backing and heavy YKK zipper and was made in Deutchland.

Reactions: Puff nstuff

Cliff_K

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 5, 2016
Ferron, Utah
I picked up one of these in 2016 and it’s as nice as the day I got it. Holds 2 pipes, my pipe rolls and a couple ones of tobacco in a fold over pouch with latex/rubber liner that keeps my tobacco fresh for at least 2 weeks. Savinelli Lichee Leather 2 Pipe Bag with Tobacco Pouch - Brown - https://www.royalmeerschaumpipes.com/savinelli-lichee-leather-2-pipe-bag-with-tobacco-pouch-brown/
Comes in black to. It’s not that buttery soft leather but I’ve had no complaints and at this price am thinking of picking up a few more as gifts.

Reactions: Puff nstuff

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
My tobacco pouch is a leather rubberish(?) lined tri-fold Everyman made by Comoy's - bought about 40 yrs ago for about $13.00 probably more now. For a pipe zipper case I found a leather The White Company toiletries pouch given out in First Class by British Airways which I got at Goodwill for a ginormous dollar; it came with the cellophane wrapped toothbrush and colgate tube !. For a pipe protector the larger hard shell sunglass snap cases work for normal to shorter pipes or military stems that break down. Try Goodwill you'd be surprised what brand new items people donate. I bought some silicone 14oz wine glasses/cups there for a dollar and cut them down to line the cup holders in my car where I keep my pipe when driving. The top half of the cup inverted into the bottom for a double lined holder for my pipe. It works for me for now until the next bright idea I see. Play around until you find what works ! ?