PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have a tall friend, six-five, and he is always getting asked about basketball. He give's it a pause, and then used to say, before retirement, "I'm a copy editor." It's fun to walk behind him in store aisles and see the people make way. Hey, they don't do that for me.

Questions: I spent 37 years in education. Not only do I enjoy peoples asking questions, I enjoy even more asking them questions in return. Why not? Isn‘t kindness something we can all give?
There’s a time and place…. My generosity flows like a river, but it has limits.
come on, be a sport. Surely you’ve heard a good one here and there over the years.

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
When I order food at lunchtime and they ask……….”can I get a name for that order”? And I reply “ Horacio Pigstickly”. As usual they are looking me directly in the eyes and write it on the ticket. Of course I’m wearing a clearly marked uniform with thisView attachment 127759

Gee, I wish you could experience wearing that shirt for a week in an Australian blue-collar work place.
Or in public for that matter ?

Completely different experience ?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Dude.. Anthrax played on the show!?

I've gotta check this out on YouTube.
sadly that is married with children. They didn't even get screen time just mentioned on little house. Like they talk about them killing cows and people but not even like a little cameo. Like no Scott Ian walking in the background dressed like a preacher or nothing like that. Which is one of the reasons Mr Show is a better show then Little House. They gave Maynard a speaking role.

SoddenJack

Can't Leave
Apr 19, 2020
West Texas
There was only one man on the planet who could understand the dumb questions of the dumbest people on the planet. That man was: I loved this series, after watching one session, the violence in my body disappeared.View attachment 127794
Charles Ingalls is one of the people I’ve tried to model my life after. It’s a long list that includes the greats like Han Solo, Indiana Jones, and Steve Irwin just to name a few. I’ve decided that my pipe smoking is an ode to him.