PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucro

Might Stick Around
Apr 27, 2024
Pittsburgh, PA
Hello friends,
Has anyone ordered from 4noggins dot com? I want to try their Tewksbury blend. It’s their hobbits weed match. I’m just curious if anyone has had any good or bad experiences. Thanks for any input!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I used to order from them quite frequently without an issue until my last order. They shorted me a pound of Mac Baren navy flake. I brought it to their attention by phone and multiple emails. Never got a response. That was the last order I ever placed with them and will never order from them again.
Had a similar experience with their previous owner. The new owner's legal history didn't inspire renewed confidence.

AreBee

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2024
Farmington, Connecticut USA
Does anybody know if they have an actual B&M retail store? I put the address in Google maps and it’s a strip mall. There is no signage for 4noggins or anything that would make me think it’s in there. I’m only about 25 mins away from the store. Maybe it’s worth a drive by.

Reactions: Lucro

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Does anybody know if they have an actual B&M retail store? I put the address in Google maps and it’s a strip mall. There is no signage for 4noggins or anything that would make me think it’s in there. I’m only about 25 mins away from the store. Maybe it’s worth a drive by.
Nope never heard of the ever having a B&M.

Reactions: dcon and AreBee

geoffs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 21, 2022
Ontario
I have ordered from them many times in the past. Rarely had problems. When I did it was made right.
Communication is horrible but follow up if needed and they will eventually reply.
Because it's a less popular vendor you can often find hard-to-get stuff so it's worth the potential customer service hassles, in my books.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
I had a few orders when I first started in late ‘22 that went fine.

i had a snafu last year that was on me-PayPal had my old shipping address linked to their site somehow (even though I had updated both ends with new address). My order was headed back to sender after being missing a while, so I reached out via phone and email and have never gotten a response.
Other than no response ever received, the actual problem isn’t from whoever 4N is now, as the order has since gone as “missing mail” that has been searched for and given up on by USPS.
I sure would have liked to have tried Sun Bear Tupelo, but that’s not to be…

Hesitant to order again, but may do so if they’ve got something I can’t find elsewhere.

Lucro

Might Stick Around
Apr 27, 2024
Pittsburgh, PA
Thank you everyone. I may give them a try, but I will definitely try mixing my own with the recipe above. Just need to hit my local B&M and see if they have the 3 in bulk.

PipeMarc

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 14, 2017
South East
Love 4noggins. I have snagged some pretty hard to find and limited tobaccos from them. Not as visited as smokingpipes or some other the other bigger retailers. Always been good to me

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
It's been a few years since I have order from 4N but it was always smooth on their end. I had a package rejected by customs once, but 4N sent it back to me for no extra charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.