Not open for further replies.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
DSC00454.jpg

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
SUCCESS BIG TIME! Here's Marty Tannen w/monster no name billiard smilin at ya poolside!

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
There's my buddy! Good to see ya...Hey!!! You're older and you still have more color in your beard than me! What gives? ;-)
Now add that picture to your avatar so we can see you on a regular basis.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
Charlie: You really don't know what color your beard is until you let it "blossom". Your face has a whole lot of vacant space. You need a real beard not a hidden one. Just think of the lasting aroma of your last smoke that your beard would remind you of......that is if you let it grow. Especially with that large oom paul pipe dangling from your clench. I always felt that beards and pipes go well together. I let mine grow out when I retired from police work in 2000.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
clanobucklin said I look like Dante the Magician. He did have quite a smart VanDyke Beard!
whadda ya think?

magician-dante.jpg

Hey, great moustache, Lawrence!

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Mine's too curly for a VanDyke and red... Always loved the look though.

Baron all you need now is a black beret, dark sunglasses and some bad poetry. 8)
Thanks it's been fun. It was a Wyatt Earp. But, I think I'm going to change it to an Sir A.C. Doyle.

conandoyle.jpg

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Thanks! :) I tried to get Bootleg to take a picture of me with it the other night and he said "you really want a picture with your hair looking like THAT?" LOL I've taught him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.