Photo19.jpg

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
IMG_4015.jpg

IMG_4006.jpg

IMG_4366.jpg

Hey guys, great perusing through these posts and matching faces to comments. Cool. Here's my ugly mug, but the pipe is one of my favorites, a Dunhill Bruyere 4101 (2001)Apple smoking, what else, GLP Westminster of course. Here's a close up of the pipe itself:
IMAG0044.jpg

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Nice pics, everyone! Notice how relaxed everyone looks in these photos? Coincidence? I think not! :D
Simon

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Hey Uncle Arthur, going back to your photo with that great big ol' WDC. Can't get that pipe outta my mind. Real Middle Earth. Something you'd expect to find buried in a Barrow-wights mound, or hanging from Gimli's mouth after the battle of Helm's Deep! Previous to your photo, the largest pipe I ever saw hanging from a man's mouth was this photo of Aleister Crowley, but I think yours is bigger and more imposing!
AlistarCrowley.jpg

:worship:

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
A few pictures of me in my short time smoking pipes.
DSC06109.jpg

My Son and I. He's older than he looks.
DSC05986.jpg

An Ohio Trip.
Williamsburg600x800.jpg

In the Ozarks.
PIC_0604.jpg

On a river trip.
PIC_0615.jpg

I like my cigars too.

locopony

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 7, 2011
Its an interesting dynamic, but have any of you noticed how the pipes and the owners realy match. The pipe fits the face an the look. Is that planned or just nature?

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
This pic was taken during the May long weekend; normally I sport a simple goatee or Van Dyke, but with the deep playoff run my Canucks are making this year, my beard has become somewhat unkempt (I can now rest a cob in it - I'll get a pic of that tonight, if I can).
DSCF1108.jpg

wolf

Lurker
Jun 7, 2011
Great picture schmitzbitz!! That's definitely a B.C. forest... I couldn't find any pictures of me with a pipe in the forest, so this is all I have for now. Go Canucks!!
DSCF0806-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.