PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
Thursday PM - Just got my Uncle Arthur billiard pipe in Mail - kicking back and smoking Sterling's My Buddy in my backyard. Ready to pop a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

0609111534.jpg

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Picked up a new pipe at Boswell's in PA today, Alex sold me again. Smoked a bowl of Northwoods at the shop, enjoying a bowl of Premium Burley now (wow, loving the Burley smoke).

jayh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 26, 2010
just cleaned up from the yard/house work for the day, and sat back for some 1-Q on the deck. Not big on aromatics, but sometimes I just want something simple and fresh.
IMG_0835.jpg

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
Romeo, you inspired me this morning's smoke (thru my cold and all)

93b22aa1.jpg

956fcb64.jpg

I love the idea, because there is infinite interpretations, I can't wait to experiment with more textures.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Romeo, you inspired me this morning's smoke (thru my cold and all)

The weird thing is that picture has not been photoshopped. I was walking and took it with my phone, which (i guess?) has a tendency because of the lens to distort movement. and it was dirty. I like your silhouettes, marm; they have a great larger-than-life quality to them--kind of an earthy Orson Welles look! :clap:

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
Hey Clanobucklin: Looks like your new pipe is a Jobey. I have a similar one. Great smoker....enjoy it.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I'm in! Had the wife take a pic of me with the Kaywoodie. I love all my pipes for different reasons. The Kaywoodie is just one damn good looking pipe! The jacket is my "smoking" jacket. I used to wear it when I went out to pick up bodies for the mortuary. I'd say I gave it a nice retirement!
ClintKaywoodie.jpg

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
Barsonsamedi...Dude! That pic should be your avatar! Great Dante look. In fact go on line and look up the stage magician DANTE.
Hey MJtannen...when are we going to see a picture of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.