anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Limbernoodle Fuzzface Sweetiepie McFloppycat, aka Hoover:

View attachment 205417

Her Supreme Highness Queen of the Universe, aka Lily:

View attachment 205423
that pic with the mug reminds me of Bo. I lived with a cat that loved sniffing mugs and glasses. But if he smelled coffee or tea he'd knock that drink over every single time. He'd always make this face that you normally see on offended British aristocrats when he did it too.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Good thread! Great to see all the awesome pets. Unfortunately I had to put my dog, Lilah down on Monday (International Pipe Smoking Day). She was a wonderful companion. Lived to be 17 years old (not bad for a lab). I just picked up her ashes from the vet yesterday. They put them in a beautiful cedar box with her name engraved on a gold plate. She will be missed.

37A13538-BCCE-4F1E-86CD-E2E2998108B5.jpeg

MattRVA

Lifer
Feb 6, 2019
Richmond Virginia
Good thread! Great to see all the awesome pets. Unfortunately I had to put my dog, Lilah down on Monday (International Pipe Smoking Day). She was a wonderful companion. Lived to be 17 years old (not bad for a lab). I just picked up her ashes from the vet yesterday. They put them in a beautiful cedar box with her name engraved on a gold plate. She will be missed.

View attachment 205488
Sorry for your loss.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011

View attachment 205488
My condolences. 17 is pretty amazing though...119 human years!

NomadOrb

(Nomadorb)
Feb 20, 2020
SoCal

View attachment 205488
Man that's tough, people who don't have pets don't understand that they are just as important a member of the family as any other.

Sorry for your loss, I'm sure she had a great life!

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013

View attachment 205488

The only thing to do now is get a puppy, of course.

It won't remove or reduce the pain, just distract you from it... but over time it will allow the pain to be absorbed until only your best memories remain.

And your life will be filled every day with NEW marvelous memories WHILE that happens.

Get on it, son.

Do not wait.

Screen Shot 2023-02-26 at 2.51.35 PM.png