Post Your Pets!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Currently, I have quite a few dogs. My oldest is away for a while, and I have her dogs here.
A4290A36-070C-422A-9D05-EF98450CB74A.jpeg
This is Loki, the monster Irish terrier mix. He can eat anything left on the counters without having to take all 4 legs off the ground. He can also shove me of the bed at 4am with little effort.

FE8A5B17-7982-4D17-AB4C-D4EC5FB07473.jpeg
This is Frida, the one who plans bank heists, and prison escapes. She is a deviant genius, nit to be underestimated.

My youngest lives with us, and this is Alfie.
11EB8F97-21B9-4AFD-AAEB-CB9F5692663D.jpeg
Alfie likes long runs, retrieving balls, and cowboy movies.

42B0B1CE-C114-4B35-82AE-3CA20DC2CD57.jpeg
This is my wife’s dog, Rocket. He is the Yoda of the pack, except deaf and blind. He just follows all of the other dogs by scent and makes all of the other dogs bark at things that don’t exist.

None of these dogs are technically mine, but I am the one who feeds them, walks them, and takes them on rides in my truck wherever I go. So…

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
This is Loki, the monster Irish terrier mix. He can eat anything left on the counters without having to take all 4 legs off the ground. He can also shove me of the bed at 4am with little effort.
I've seen one of those guys devour a 3ft cows rib in what felt like two or three minutes.
No idea how long it really was, I just stood there slackjawed.

I've seen one of those guys devour a 3ft cows rib in what felt like two or three minutes.
No idea how long it really was, I just stood there slackjawed.
Oh yeh, he eats cow hips for breakfast, ha ha. Actually, every chew bone in the house went missing on his first day and an apple pie left on the stove to cool, ha ha.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Currently, I have quite a few dogs. My oldest is away for a while, and I have her dogs here.
View attachment 182285

View attachment 182287
This is Frida, the one who plans bank heists, and prison escapes. She is a deviant genius, nit to be underestimated.

My youngest lives with us, and this is Alfie.
View attachment 182289
Alfie likes long runs, retrieving balls, and cowboy movies.

View attachment 182290
This is my wife’s dog, Rocket. He is the Yoda of the pack, except deaf and blind. He just follows all of the other dogs by scent and makes all of the other dogs bark at things that don’t exist.

None of these dogs are technically mine, but I am the one who feeds them, walks them, and takes them on rides in my truck wherever I go. So…
All lovely characters, but I have a special place in my heart for our first dog, an Irish Terrier named Ceili.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Here's my pet, he's called Finley the flea, I have him and several hundred of his mates (it's difficult to keep count) about my person. They make for marvellous pets, no feeding or watering, they just pretty much scratch a living for themselves :oops:.

I've been itching for a thread about pets just so I could show him off, so thanks to the OP for giving me the opportunity :)

1669046621347.png

Regards,

Jay.

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW
... now during the colder seasons he's inside and likes to rest in my warm lap. Too bad I get up to do stuff every few minutes. He doesn't like that.
Put a folded small blanket on your lap for the cat to sit on, and when you need to move, just lift the blanket and cat together off your lap and onto the chair you just left. If you return, just reverse the process. Most cats get used to it quickly as they don't have to move, they just have to get used to being moved. I call it the port-a-puddy system!

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
Put a folded small blanket on your lap for the cat to sit on, and when you need to move, just lift the blanket and cat together off your lap and onto the chair you just left. If you return, just reverse the process. Most cats get used to it quickly as they don't have to move, they just have to get used to being moved. I call it the port-a-puddy system!
Port-a-puddy system! :ROFLMAO:
That's a pretty good idea but the warmth of the puddy is already enough for me. With an additional blanket on my lap I'd go up in flames like an eucalyptus tree. He currently loves to curl up on my wardrobe cabinet, there's some good warmth up there and he can overlook the whole room, even look out of the window.