Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Pacific Northwest
Are you a Pastafarian by any chance?
He's got a chart, it's obviously true!

Ha! Statistics and charts.
Cum grano salis
With a grain of salt.

In researching causation and correlation I found this graphic and I found it kinda funny and figured some here, and you know who you are, might enjoy it also due to its particular presentation.
I did think twice about posting it but figured it is self evidently a false correlation and I sincerely hope nobody blows a gasket. ?

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Reactions: BROBS

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
There is no shortage of pirates...the world is run by pirates. They just wear suits and ties now.

There is even a pirate fraternity at Yale.

They also invented the global warming/climate change scam...just another of their consolidation of power and control schemes.

And they've got a lot of "scientists" on the payroll.

I guy just tried to be funny and some of you could not help making it political. Please get on your questionable soap boxes elsewhere
I... I don't really think they were being serious. It's hard to tell sometimes... but... it's always better to err to the side of caution when it comes up. If they sense that blood has been drawn, it can lead to a feeding frenzy. just my $0.02 from being on here for years now.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
7bd7b3046a8281acb75836166e0c6004.jpg

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
They also invented the global warming/climate change scam...just another of their consolidation of power and control schemes.

And they've got a lot of "scientists" on the payroll.
you are hilarious, man. Sometimes you seem so intelligent.
Other times.. wacko.

if you take a step back from your own opinions do you realize how crazy this sounds to everyone else with sense?

Reactions: JMcQ

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Right back at ya bro.
honestly though it's obvious you are a Fox News brethren and get your facts from political sources.

non-biased worldwide sources agree on it.. so you're ridiculous claims are moot.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
People are allowed to have opinions and views...life's too short to get ruffled when someone's aren't like yours.

That being said, do we really need to associate laying in grave with guilt that you didn't do enough, even in death...you must politically correct decompose!

How dare you die and just lay there decomposing slowly, how dare you!

• Haha
Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.