PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

peregrinus

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Pacific Northwest
Pirates and Global Warming
“Decreases in relative pirate populations and corresponding increases in global temperatures”.

As the above graphic clearly illustrates, there is an undeniable coloration between decreasing pirate populations and global warming. As the relative numbers of pirates have decreased over time, mean global temperatures have increased at an approximate corresponding rate.*

Disclaimer:
I am posting this merely for educational purposes and not to espouse nor endorse any particular political or environmental views.

geo4

Might Stick Around
Sep 19, 2019
I prefer this chart, which clearly shows that the Julio-Claudian dynasty and the feudal lords of the High Middle Ages really needed to rein in their use of fossil fuels:

Reactions: elasmo

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I prefer this chart, which clearly shows that the Julio-Claudian dynasty and the feudal lords of the High Middle Ages really needed to rein in their use of fossil fuels:

View attachment 16573
So you prefer fallacies. Good call, genius.
Global warming denier Dennis Avery doesn’t know the difference between growth and growth rate - https://thinkprogress.org/global-warming-denier-dennis-avery-doesnt-know-the-difference-between-growth-and-growth-rate-93d640f70f97/

geo4

Might Stick Around
Sep 19, 2019

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
You could have easily found out that the chart you posted was inaccurate by a quick google search. So maybe research for yourself first before spreading more disinformation. How about a rational self-check rather than having to bottle-feed?

Reactions: goldenmole and dcon
Status
Not open for further replies.