Pipes, Guns, Books, and my Ride (picture heavy!!)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutterbugg

Lifer
Nov 18, 2013
A watch I regret selling was my Doxa Clive Cussler commemorative...stupid decision to part with it. I'm a wheel gun fan, especially single action hoglegs. My favorite is a nickel plated Ruger Vaquero in .44 mag, followed by another Ruger, a .22 in blue with an interchangeable cylinder for .22 Win-mag. My dad once scored a Winchester model 73 in an antique shop in the Quarter. Love Nola. Cajun, ti parles français? J'admire ton goût mon confrère!

terrygoldman123

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I had to take a moment an catch my breath. What a beautifully crafted room,terrific collections and that "chair."

A good stereo, some CD's, and a bottle or two of sherry/port wine and there would be no reason to ever leave the "cave."

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Thanks Terry..and sorry shutterbug but I've lost most of the French I knew with the exception of a few common phrases and a few nouns and verbs..definitely not enough to carry a conversation...I really regret not keeping up with it...

PlanxtyPipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2013
Incredible library! I hope to have something like that one day when we move into a bigger house. It displays your collections very nicely and that leather armchair looks incredibly comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.