PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcicero

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 23, 2019
Michigan
Sitting out with a dram and a pipe on a summer night is very different with gents than the same with mixed company. I like both, but for different reasons and at different times.

i have found that the best way to attract mixed mixed company is not to conspicuously ask ”where the babes at?”
Kind of like the old bull and the young bull...familiar? I hope so because I won't repeat the joke here as we are in mixed company.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and rogers

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
I just like to look at flowing curves of beauty. I've seldom seen a photo of a sports car that wasn't improved by a nice model. A fine boat would look empty if not for great looking models. I even like my Snapon Tool Calender girls and my Dillon Reloading ladies. It is human nature. I'll not apologize for it. Most men like to look at pretty women and I know only a few women who don't appreciate the Firemen calendars. The current PC bullshit is not going to change my opinion. Your mileage can differ. That's your right in my country.

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
I just like to look at flowing curves of beauty.

Me too. And I also like to look at motorcycles. And architecture. And dramatic scenes in nature.

Thankfully we are overflowing with means of mass communication, so that I can get all I need of all the things I like to look at, without requiring the pipe forum, or the knife forum, or the motorcycle forum supply it alongside its core content.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Good lord, why? Forgive my crassness Olkofri, but I'd wager I've heard things that would make you blush like a whore in church. ⛪
Or like a devout priest in a whorehouse. :)

I feel there could be fewer scatalogical references (that's largely the use of the word shit, but not exclusively) and this would be an improvement in tone here. Gosh, maybe I am a prude!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014

I feel there could be fewer scatalogical references (that's largely the use of the word shit, but not exclusively) and this would be an improvement in tone here. Gosh, maybe I am a prude!
Well shit. rotf

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York

The 'S' word is not only a pronoun, it is a noun, describing word and adjective. Without it and its brother the 'F' word some of us would be totally dumb struck and certainly speechless and incapable of any form of conversation, myself included! rotf

Status
Not open for further replies.