PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I take liquid turmeric 15ml every night. Decades of factory work are definitely starting to be felt. Turmeric is an amazing anti inflammatory and works wonders on hands elbows and shoulders.
I hear you about decades of factory work. Will have to give the turmeric a try.?

Reactions: BROBS

davek

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 20, 2014
I hear you about decades of factory work. Will have to give the turmeric a try.?
Entire life of factory work here as well. Many older blue collar schmoes are on pain medication as they coast into retirement. I always resisted any such thing, even lyrica and such, but said that I would revisit upon total retirement.

Exercise is extremely important too. My back is my main issue. I work out about 45 minutes 3 times a week and at least half that time is moderate back exercise. Physical appearance has not been part of the goal for years. Being able to live life has. I can't lift heavy weight at *all*, I can't help you move your couch two feet. I can, however, live a normal life otherwise.

Is this about pipe burnout, or job burnout? Sorry for the rabbit trail, I'll go sit down now.