PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Merton

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 8, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
Keep in mind, it is simply a quote, an exact one, of a female. Under such circumstances, one could rightly say that this is another male attempt to censor female speech.
come on the use of the "it was just a quote" excuse is nonsense. You wouldn't even attempt it if the the "quote" so glibly reproduced evidenced racial or ethnic prejudice rather than misogny.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
One thing I wish someone would of gently corrected me about over the years is my usage of "should of, could of, would of" I have no f'ing clue where I picked that up and still catch myself writing it at times. The shame is real...
Irony intended? All should be would have, should have, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: JOHN72

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I agree. Irony and humor, the last defense of a sane mind have taken a back seat to social delusions that are now the sacrosanct piety of arm chair warriors everywhere.
Unfortunately it's not just armchair warriors. When it's reached the point where 7 police officers forcefully arrest a crying 16 year old autistic girl for a "hate crime" because she made an offhand remark saying that one of the female officers looked like her "lesbian nana", you know we've reached a dangerous point of total batshit crazy insanity in the western world.