PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

nightmarejones

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2012
That is absolutely amazing man, you never hear about stuff like that anymore.Thank you for sharing not only a great story but the motivation to make other people want to do something grand big or small for one another.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
"I was that boy once upon a time and I can guarantee you that neither the boy nor his mother will ever forget what you did."
+1 He will surely be faced sometime in his life with a decision and because you chose the right one. So will he. Who knows? He could help us all one day.

mick

Can't Leave
Aug 13, 2012
I think the kid will never forget that act of kindness. Well done not just making him happy for a day, week, month or year, but by being such a strong role model, even through one act of kindness. :clap:

wayneteipen

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Good form, sir. Your story touched my heart, brought tears to my eyes, and blessed me too. Thanks for spreading your kindness. You're a good man.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
The beauty of this twofold: the feeling we (you in this case) we get by being a blessing to someone else and the fact that you have planted a great seed in that family to open their hearts to serve others in what ever way they can. These "little" things change many lives forever. God bless you friend.

seanavan

Might Stick Around
Jun 14, 2012
Wow, that is just wonderful, Irish. In a society that's becoming more and more selfish and self-centered, that's so heartening. I just read this and not 30 minutes ago my sister sent me pictures and video of my nephew riding his first bike. The joy on his face was really something and I have to imagine the boy in your store had/has the same look. #respect

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
Irish, very classy. And you're right no kid should be without a bike. When my 2 sons ride their bikes and having a blast racing each other, figuring out a imaginary race track, trying to do jumps, it's what being a kid is about.
I praise you for being a kind gentleman!

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Irish, I've been watching this thread since you first posted it.

I really didn't know what to say.

All I can say is; big hearts are contagious, and yours is one of those that has no bounds.

"You're a good man Charlie Brown."

:puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.