PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kola

Lifer
Apr 1, 2014
Colorado Rockies, Cripple Creek region
I have no use for restaurants anymore. I stay home as much as possible since this Rona' thing started. I refuse to witness the masses of zombies wearing face diapers with fear in their eyes. But not to worry sheepsters young and old - as Billyboy Gates's vaccine will save us all <eye roll> I'll pass on the vaccine. And that US petro dollar fiat currency that's printed out of thin air? You best spend it now while it's still worth something. I'll stop there. Enuf' sed.'

Last edited:

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Should I get off my lazy ass and take control of the little I can control? Or should I wait for the gov't to come rescue me?
I have no use for restaurants anymore. I stay home as much as possible since this Rona' thing started. I refuse to witness the masses of zombies wearing face diapers with fear in their eyes. But not to worry sheepsters young and old - as Billyboy Gates's vaccine will save us all <eye roll> I'll pass on the vaccine. And that US petro dollar fiat currency that's printed out of thin air? You best spend it now while it's still worth something. I'll stop there. Enuf' sed.'
HES A CONSERVATIVE CONSPIRACY MAN NOT OUT ON THE TOWN

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
It’s really laughable where the human mind goes when control is lost. Some whacko shit really starts to happen.

now quit being babies and wear fucking masks

I’m tired of all the false reasons not to wear one. If masks don’t work ... then next time you get surgery ask all the people in the OR not to wear one. The real reason is being a baby. Waaah waaaaaah.

kola

Lifer
Apr 1, 2014
Colorado Rockies, Cripple Creek region
I really like the RF chip idea. It's so convenient for those people. And a cashless society...the stuff is dirty anyways and laced with Rona'. A good friend of mine in Sweden informed me they are now 99% cashless. Congrats to them. Merica' can do it too. Heck, maybe do it on a global scale, even better.

Let's not forget how much burglars and thieves love wearing their masks - along with the sex traffickers. Never in my life could I've imagined walking into a bank and seeing everyone donning a mask. Amazing times for sure.

In before the lockdown close.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rushx9 and Casual

davek

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 20, 2014
The truly scary part about all the theories is this.

It's likely that any immunity to Covid-19 will be temporary whether it be acquired or from a vaccine. Thus, the only way a vaccine will work is by a large percentage of the population getting it at once. That eliminates vectors for a period and thus eliminates (or at least resets) the virus.

If people are led to be afraid of the vaccine, that's a bad thing.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
“Did you ever see a man who likes a mask as much as him?”

Joe Hiden said a federal mask mandate is illegal.. The polls must have changed since he swore he'd force us all to wear one just 3 weeks ago.

Put that in your pipe.. people are tired of that shit, and its over.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
40h015.jpg

haha yeah it will be over in January when the new dogs step in.

Status
Not open for further replies.