PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
After a year of owning a p-lip I've become much better at packing and smoking bowls so I actucally dislike the p-lip design now, it used to help me have a nice cool smoke, now it just makes the pipe hard to clench and I no longer use pipe softies. Like Cort said earlier, pipe softies are like using condoms, they reduce the natural feel of the pipe and the enjoyment of smoking. Now I prefer the fishtail, however I still have a p-lip around for aromatics, they burn a little hotter and it does help direct the smoke to a differint area than normal, so if I am suffering from bite, it allows me to smoke without further hurting myself... I would tell everyone to have one in their collection just for the variety, even if you don't take it out often.

kris

Can't Leave
Sep 16, 2012
While these things certainly intrigue me, I'm not sure I'm willing to drop the cash to find out if I love/hate them.
Also, my wife is forever telling me I already have "too many pipes"! (She's wrong, of course...)

cedeks

Might Stick Around
Nov 16, 2012
I prefer p-lip pipes and the best one I have is vauen p-lip pipe sine the mouth piece opening is bigger than the standard Peterson size which gives smoother and richer smoking experience

Status
Not open for further replies.