PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
So my 2021 J. Everett Santa pipe arrived! He always finds a way to surprise me with a commission and he pulled out all of the stops with this one!

Out of the shipping box I find a wooden box.
View attachment 115100

Upon opening the box it begins to play the song, "Sleigh Ride".
View attachment 115101

A beautiful Christmas green and red pipe sock.
View attachment 115102

And, the pipe!?
View attachment 115103View attachment 115104View attachment 115105View attachment 115106

And with it's past siblings.
View attachment 115107View attachment 115108View attachment 115109

All three can fit in the box with their tamper.?
View attachment 115110
Beautiful!

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
All those pipes are complete, absolute, and utter garbage. Junk. Trash. Crap. Horrible. Bad. Dreadful. Simply awful, and utterly atrocious.

Radioactively bad. Time-warpingly bad. Possibly universe-endingly bad... sufficently horrible to cause matter to escape to another dimension in disgust.

To connect them in any way to a holiday where good will and good feelings are expected, and negative things set aside for the moment, makes their existence even more agregious.

Otherwise, they're pretty nice. rotf

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
All those pipes are complete, absolute, and utter garbage. Junk. Trash. Crap. Horrible. Bad. Dreadful. Simply awful, and utterly atrocious.

Radioactively bad. Time-warpingly bad. Possibly universe-endingly bad... sufficently horrible to cause matter to escape to another dimension in disgust.

To connect them in any way to a holiday where good will and good feelings are expected, and negative things set aside for the moment, makes their existence even more agregious.

How they were commissioned was fun. I wrote stories about something Santa was doing and asked Jason to imagine what pipe he would be smoking while doing it.

The short version of each story :

2019 - The pipe Santa would smoke after his delivery run.

2020 - His pipe while reading the "Dear Santa" letters.

2021 - A naughty or nice pipe for checking his list.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Must be that gentlemanly manner that gets people to produce such great results for you.
Lovely pieces.
shows you never dealt with him in real life. I'll put it this way you think from here he like large pipe because he likes to have long smokes, it's because they're less likely to break when people get out of line and need correction.....just teasing.

cramptholomew

Lurker
Jun 6, 2018
Maryland
www.instagram.com

*egregious ;)

An honor to have you excoriate my work sir!