PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

rsshreck32

Lifer
Aug 1, 2023
Western PA
I bet it has some punch to it straight.
How is it ?
I like it alot. It has a good dose of nicotine, and the flavor is excellent...subtle sweetness with smokiness and spice. I'll be buying this in bulk. I'm sure I'll try a little blending but it's great straight! Smoking tonight in a large bowl, Peterson Irish Harp Lovat. Last night was a little Rossi Piccolo.

/Adam\

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 17, 2024
Pennsylvania
I figure you guys have all seen countryside, Northwoods, and probably Christmas cookie too. So I didn’t take any pics of the bags or jars from those blends but I’ve never seen a YouTube video or any pics posted anywhere of Dans Blend so I took a few pics of it. Here’s the websites description.
Dan’s Blend - A blend of Golden Long cut Virginias. Mild, and cool blend. If you like Virginias this is a wonderful, gentle, smooth smoke.
It’s listed under the aromatics. I’ve never smoked any of these so I’m a happy camper tonight.
Figured a straight Virginia aromatic would be interesting. The topping aroma is very light. I get just as much of the grassy, hay like Virginia notes as I do the topping. It has a similar aroma to Boswell’s best blend. But not as pungent. Almost like they use very little topping in this blend.

IMG_1888.jpegIMG_1889.jpegIMG_1890.jpeg

Last edited: