PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

pipesolitude

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 2, 2016
Sweden
I would like to know which are the best or most popular online stores in the US for ordering pipe tobacco.

Some criterias Im looking for:
- Fair prices
- Large selection of tobaccos in store
- Shipping to Europe

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sparker69

jiminy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Wow, never noticed that, but I only accidentally found the .eu site and didn't use it
I've bought a handful of pipes from them this past year. Same helpful service, but on a smaller scale and, well, out of Europe. I actually ordered from them and SP USA on the same day, and they arrived the same day (I'm in Canada). Plus shipping is cheaper for me from them for some weird reason.

Anyways, the only drawbacks are no tobacco and return shipping is astronomical for us Canadians, so you gotta be sure you know you'll like what you are buying.

jiminy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
I would like to know which are the best or most popular online stores in the US for ordering pipe tobacco.

- Fair prices
- Shipping to Europe
You could also check out 4noggins and tobaccopipes. They may not have quite the selection that SP does, but they've both served me well

Reactions: Brendan

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Smokipipes was one of my go to big boys along with PC back in 2012 and 2013 when I built my cellar. Once PC was bought out by Cigars International, their inventory has sucked and customer service is spotty.
I bought a lot of my stuff from small mom and pops in the low tax states as many have no limits.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Smoking pies.com and tobaccopipes.com are very good. Don't know about their shipping to Europe. There are numerous local places in the U.S. you can order from (Watch City Cigar, 4 Noggins. Cup O'Joes. Uptown Cigar, LJ Peretti, Wilke Pipe Tobacco, and many many more.

pipesolitude

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 2, 2016
Sweden
Very helpfull!

Smokingpipes.com ships to some countries in Europe, and to Sweden where I am based. Tobaccopipes.com and 4noggins.com also ship internationally. I will consider these options. Also good to know that smokingpipes.eu sells pipes in Europe.

A lot of thanks to all!

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri

- Fair prices
- Shipping to Europe
Years ago I ordered cigars from Thompson’s but for maybe ten years now I’m very happy with Pipes and Cigars.

I have no idea if they ship to Europe.
  • Pipes and Cigars does not sell products to anyone under the age of 21.
  • Pipes and Cigars does not ship products to Utah.
  • Shipping delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed unless otherwise noted.
  • Due to Maryland State regulations, we cannot ship little cigars to Maryland residents.
  • Due to Washington State regulations, we cannot ship little cigars or loose tobacco to Washington residents.

pipesolitude

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 2, 2016
Sweden
There are a lot of popular shops in Europe to buy from.

You also have to realize, with lot of the EU shops, they will have blends you won’t be able to buy, from USA shops, that are good.

Estervals

Dan Pipe

Synjeco
I have ordered from all these shops in the past. Sadly, there must have been some kind of new legislation in Europe, because now they no longer ship pipe tobacco abroad (or at least not to Sweden). I don't really know why. Perhaps someone else does.

Reactions: PipeIT

pipesolitude

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 2, 2016
Sweden
Years ago I ordered cigars from Thompson’s but for maybe ten years now I’m very happy with Pipes and Cigars.

I have no idea if they ship to Europe.
  • Pipes and Cigars does not sell products to anyone under the age of 21.
  • Pipes and Cigars does not ship products to Utah.
  • Shipping delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed unless otherwise noted.
  • Due to Maryland State regulations, we cannot ship little cigars to Maryland residents.
  • Due to Washington State regulations, we cannot ship little cigars or loose tobacco to Washington residents.
Unforturnately, pipesandcigars.com cannot be accessed from Sweden, for reasons I do not know. Perheps they do not sell outside the US at all, and hence do not make their website accessible.

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
although nor for tobacco Smokingpipes.eu suites me as i dont get stung 23% import taxes being as I am in europe.
I havent tried importing tobacco by post from anywhere as it will likely get stopped and destroyed as it is forbidden,only personal carry on is allowed