PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
So I cracked today. While I still enjoy this pipe I will not smoke it exclusively. Came by my other pipes and they screamed for attention. I would not say this is a failed experiment and enjoyed it for as long as it took. It takes much more dedication to smoking than I expected. This pipe will remain in the rotation, but I enjoy my other pipes to much for letting them sit.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
So I cracked today. While I still enjoy this pipe I will not smoke it exclusively. Came by my other pipes and they screamed for attention. I would not say this is a failed experiment and enjoyed it for as long as it took. It takes much more dedication to smoking than I expected. This pipe will remain in the rotation, but I enjoy my other pipes to much for letting them sit.
This is not an easy task. Especially since I've bought 3 pipes since I started, that all sit unsmoked staring at me. Plus I tend to smoke less during my one pipe excursions. I'm half tempted to turn mine into a 6 months stretch hahaha

aspiring_sage

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2021
West of the Twin Cities, MN
Enjoy your “bonus smokes”