Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was just thinking about situations where you would have to mail tobacco, and declare it on a customs form. I don't use UPS or FedEx, so I was thinking that one might have to declare what is in the package, but realized after I posted that you wouldn't.
Mailing tobacco person to person, I don't think would be an issue at all. With what I hear about people mailing drugs out of Colorado, I don't think any mail service is really checking.

I just took inventory and I have 104 pounds of tobacco.

14 of Esoterica

9 of other Germain

5.2 of McClellands

11 in amazing Bulks from Stokkebye, Country Squire, Peretti, Watch City, Boswell, Ken Byron, and others.

The balance is in tins of various favorites from Rattrays, Sam Gawith, Drucquer, Peterson, HU, Dunhill, C&D, Pease, Mac Baren, SPC, Sutliff, etc. etc.

I am very pleased with my cellar and should probably stop since I am a 3-4 times per week smoker but I won't. :)

I have always suffered from FOMO syndrome but maybe I will slow down a bit... puffy

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I just took inventory and I have 104 pounds of tobacco.

14 of Esoterica

9 of other Germain

5.2 of McClellands

11 in amazing Bulks from Stokkebye, Country Squire, Peretti, Watch City, Boswell, Ken Byron, and others.

The balance is in tins of various favorites from Rattrays, Sam Gawith, Drucquer, Peterson, HU, Dunhill, C&D, Pease, Mac Baren, SPC, Sutliff, etc. etc.

I am very pleased with my cellar and should probably stop since I am a 3-4 times per week smoker but I won't. :)

I have always suffered from FOMO syndrome but maybe I will slow down a bit... puffy
sorry but with the amount you smoke that's just dumb.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
lol I hear ya. At that point though I just don't see anything besides a buying addiction. (not claiming I don't have one! lol)
Just smoke what you've got! It's going to turn to shit dust before someone else can get it.

in other words, this is where the stock of what everybody else wants goes...
into someones cellar to get thrown out in the future.

I am pretty certain I will be able to "unload" my stash if necessary... puffy . The way I see it is it's money in the bank IF I don't smoke it. And it will surely give me a better ROI than my gold or Silver has... LOL! If I need to sell it someday. Until then, I will keep it in excellent conditions.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
And figuring that $25 was spent per 8oz..... that’s $20,000. If it was 50 per 8oz .... $40,000.

I'm guessing there are means to this end with a better rate of return.

Reactions: sablebrush52
Status
Not open for further replies.