PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
The latest round of samples went out. Hope people enjoy them! If you can review them, it helps refine the mixtures and spread their (small) renown...

May 4, 2015
Three sampler packs. One per person, please.
1. Nightcap, Dunhill Flake, Bullseye Flake, Carter Hall
2. Penzance, Haddo's Delight, Russ Oullette Nations Capital, Burley Lite Without a Bite
3. HH Vintage Syrian, Elizabeth Mixture, Peterson Irish Flake, Creme Brulee
All three packs will come with at least one or two other random samples as well.
Cheers.

May 4, 2015
If any of those seem appealing to you and you haven't yet contributed to the thread to be eligible to receive, perhaps now is a good time.

May 4, 2015
#2 and #3 spoken for, but quickly enough that I'd like to give others a chance too. If there's something specific you'd like from those that you have always wanted to try, let me know.

unclescot

Lurker
Sep 12, 2016
Okay, I'm coming in as a newbie and going big, but it's the only thing I have to offer. Outside of some half-pouches of OTC blends, natch. :) I mean, me, after I pay the landscaper and the pool boy, I really don't have any money for good pipes, you know? :rofl: Anyway...one of an eBay find. a Jimmy Ropp unfinished and unsmoked pipe from the early 60s, I think. Or maybe a Ropp Jimmy. It's French is all I know, and the calligraphy on the box looks about 55 years old. (Coincidence...so am I.) It's got the maker's mark on the side. I have 3 pictures, but I am still trying to figure out a way to get them onto the Intarwebz so I can list a URL. If I do, I'll add it later.

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
I've got two 100g tins of Borkun Riff Limited Edition 36•N Mixture. Tin says Californian Wine.
Also up for grabs is a bright orange Savinelli T-Shirt in 2xl it says Savinelli in an oval with 1876 below it.

Status
Not open for further replies.