PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I must say this thread is truly working well and I haven't seen any offers for what can best be described as 'booby prizes' or dendrites!

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Condorlover, as a mineral collector I would be very interested in any dendrites you might have, silver dendrites would be preferred but I would accept copper dendrites, particularly if they are Cornish copper dendrites :wink:
Regards,
Jay.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Just mailed off several packages, books and tobacco, to deserving recipients.
What do people need?

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Currently am working on a Cavendish-based blend, and will inform if samples are unterrible enough to mail.

klrfegen

Lurker
Oct 1, 2016
South Africa
Hi guys. I have a few SOUTH African brand stuff up for anyone who might want. They are open. Jock and Fox are two in the pack. Anyway they are not my type of spoke at the momens and I'd be happy to send to anyone who is keen. Just PM me.

klrfegen

Lurker
Oct 1, 2016
South Africa
Okay had a few PM messages so I'll just post what I have on order to answer the questions. I'm sorry I can't reply to all. As I said I'm very happy to pass these off to someone so here goes: 1 x pouch Fox Vanderkoms South African tobacco. 1 x Jock the loyal friend South African tobacco. Package doesn't say what type of tobacco it is. Please do a net search. 1x pouch Brandaris Rum aromatic. 1x pouch Borkum riff Vanilla. 1x pouch Rum and Maple blend 53. 1x Brandaris Vanilla. 1x Blackstone Vanilla.1x Cherry blend 7 seas. 1x no name brand.
Welcome to all if so desired just let me know how the shipping will work.
Cheers

Mitch

klrfegen

Lurker
Oct 1, 2016
South Africa
Ben88- I've put the three you requested aside for you. I've sent you my Gmail address so you can send me your postal details. Cheers mate.

orobusto

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2015
New York
I have a new Savinelli 140* pipe tobacco shirt. It has a bunch of pipe shapes on the back. I won it in the caption contest (thanks PM and SP!). It's nice, but it's a size large and, sadly, I am well beyond that. Free shipping CONUS.
As an aside, many times people worry that they can smell tobacco when they get their orders and that a tin might be compromised. I got a shirt, pipe tool and pouch. Everything smelled like pipe tobacco, so don't worry about those tins:)

May 4, 2015
So funny! I got my 140 t-shirt as well and it smells wonderfully of pipe tobacco.
They must smoke heavily in the warehouse. That's reassuring to me for some reason.

May 4, 2015
As an aside, I am an XL in t-shirts and the L Savinelli shirt fits me fine. So FYI, if you're considering it, it's a large large.

Status
Not open for further replies.