Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 30, 2012
Have to add in Chuck Long
http://www.cllongpipes.com/index.html
Made my newest acquisition

hemsworth

Might Stick Around
May 27, 2013
I'd like to send a little attention to Hekthor Wiebe from Canada. I don't own one yet but it is next on my list. He is a member of another forum...I haven't seen him around here, though.

protestantpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 20, 2013
I didn't see Colm Magner of Canada mentioned, but he's been out of the game awhile now. RIP Steve Weiner from Ohio (2002)one of Steve's rusticated billiards is the best all-around smoker in my rack.

jogilli

Might Stick Around
Feb 7, 2013
I'll add my name to the pool... James Gilliam. JSEC Pipes. Www.jsecpipes.com ... Texan born and breed, but living and working overseas
Here's the latest one I made
speckledblowfish.jpg

James

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Have some of those makers myself bigvan but thought I' add one David S. Huber http://www.dshpipes.com he's in Chicago, IL and some day one of his pipes will grace my racks.

banjo

austinsnyder

Lurker
May 21, 2014
@jogilli Figured you were a Texan when I saw the rattle the pipes were resting on. Awesome pipes! I'm jealous of anyone that has the talent to make those

trevert

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 11, 2009
NC
Hey, don't leave me off of this list! I've been back in the USA for several years now, after all... :D
And one correction to a previous post - David Huber is now in NC, living not that far from me. He just moved down here last week and we just spent Saturday over at Pipe & Pint talking pipes. He's setting up his new workshop now.

Reactions: orlandofurioso

elduderino

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2014
St.Paul, MN
I've been really happy with my first pipe purchase a Dr. Grabow Freehand. The Freehand looks great and smokes better each bowl. I highly recommend for the price and do yourself a favor and remove the filter. I've never done a filter after the first smoke. I got an MM cob that I do samples and quick smokes in. However I do my favorite baccis and long smokes in the Freehand (1 to 2 hrs) due to cadence and large bowl.
I've recently found out about Rich Lewis in Minneapolis, MN which is 20 min away from me. Needless to say I have a piggy bank started to acquire one of his fine works soon!

I will soon visit his shop for I have only seen it via the net. He seem reasonable since his pipes are in the $250 to $500 range!