PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Seriously, that's the name on the underside of this massive bent stem smoker I picked up years ago. It reads as follows:
Sandblast

No Name

Made In

London, England
Anybody familiar with that particular brand?

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Just click the IMG button, paste the link after the IMG code in the text field, then click the IMG button again. Your link should be followed by a /IMG. Both IMG codes will be in brackets like these[]. Then click send and if your link is good, you should see a pic.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Thanks to the good Baron here's my first shot at posting the No-Name pipe:
fnord0393

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Nuts!
I'm entering the IMG button and then doing a cut and paste from Photobucket and then depressing the IMG button again.
What am I missing?

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
The quick and easy way to do your avatar is to click on your screen name underneath where your avatar should be in any one of your posts. Then scroll over to the right side of the screen and click on the link that saya AVATAR. From there you can upload one right from your computer!

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Philip:
Thanks just the same on resizing my pix but I'll let that one go tonight. One triumph a day is my absolute limit. That way I never raise my own level of expectations.
Fnord

asteroid1

Might Stick Around
Sep 2, 2011
I have seen a Hardcastle's pipe with a similar shape and finish. Hardcastle used to make pipes on request mainly for tobacconists. Maybe that is one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.