PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Ducks ended up losing. So sad. I was really hoping they'd get the win and head to the WCF. Really wanted to see Teemu play for the Cup one last time. Great send off from the fans, his teammates, and even the LA Kings hung around on the ice for a few minutes and banged their sticks on the ice in recognition of his wonderful career. He'll definitely be missed in the hockey world. A great player and an even greater human being.
Round two starts this morning (I'm on the west coast so it'll still be 10AM when puck drops). GO RANGERS!

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
IMPRESSIVE!
Always good to see the Habs lose at home lol.
I was expecting it to be a little closer than 7-2 as well. I'm sure the Habs will bounce back and make it a closer game in game 2.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
So now the Rangers are one win away from a date with the Stanley Cup Finals. Very proud of that team. They've accomplished a lot in the face of so much adversity.
What is up with the Habs? Their media interaction has made them look like they're still in high school and being picked on by the captain of the football team. What's even funnier is they're trying to "gain respect" lol. Hopefully they get a chance to re-watch the media interviews and learn not to do this next season.
Kings have rallied big time to take the 2-1 lead in the series. Wouldn't be nervous just yet if I was a Hawks fan though. They've been there before. That group could very quickly right that ship tomorrow night.
Aside from the abysmal refereeing it's been a great postseason.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I caught the 3rd and OT tonight. You are right, the Cup run this year had been pretty darn good. If I were a betting man, I'd still have my money on the Hawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.