PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

KaunThePiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 2, 2022
New England
www.instagram.com
Sheesh, not sure how to feel about this.

I think it'll be increasingly important to help people (the general public) understand that tobacco does NOT equal cigarettes.

In the same way, we have come to understand that a reasonable amount of red wine can provide antioxidants that are healthy and that is very different than going out on a Friday and hammer 12 gin-based cocktails; we need to somehow fund some unbiased research in to the different forms of tobacco.
Members of my Total War Tobacco Klub have been doing just this. We all lift weights and train M.A., and have been experimenting with moderated use of tobacco to boost testosterone and decrease recovery times. There are studies that show that tobacco use in moderation can increase free testosterone in men by up to 30% in the short term.

Just some benefits of tobacco, enjoy!????

tzinc

Can't Leave
Mar 24, 2021
Toronto
No one who is smoking now will have to stop smoking but no one who is young will be able to start. Hence when the smokers all die out smoking will be ended.

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
Until @Ahi Ka expands his home grown operation to feed the black market and becomes a powerful underworld figure ala Al Capone and prohibition.

And we all hope he does, especially since I have a family member living in NZ and an excuse to visit, not to mention hold meetings on expanding his operations across the ditch.

With the supervision of his concigliere @mortonbriar of course.

?
?

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
@Brendan you catch on quick for a wallaby. I could point out how convenient the timing of age increases, import bans and shipping suspensions have been, but that is too clinical for a mic drop. Instead I’ll leave you with this:

Auahi Kore Aotearoa 2025 is NZs smoke free strategy. But read it backwards and it translates as…

New Zealand look, I am Ahi!

?

Andriko

Can't Leave
Nov 8, 2021
London
To paraphrase Achilles, speaking to Odysseus after death, 'I would rather live a full life as the servant to a slave than be here in Hades.' Admittedly, the Greeks of that time had a rather bleak view of the after life. I'd suggest that it is easy to be blase about one's mortality when it's inevitable demise seems to be so far off.

Anyway, I'll try not to sidetrack the topic with philosophy, so I'll leave it there.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I don’t understand why they wanna make human live longer and longer each year , we all know what happened to Sisyphus who tried to make us immortal . Shorter and adventurous life vs longer and boring life my choice is easy .

That's a view many 30 year-olds take, understandably.

But when and if you reach a much riper age, your view may well shift.

OTOH, Jonathon Swift knew of what he wrote about living a very long time ,

Winterreise

Lifer
Oct 21, 2020
Montréal , Québec
That's a view many 30 year-olds take, understandably.

But when and if you reach a much riper age, your view may well shift.

OTOH, Jonathon Swift knew of what he wrote about living a very long time ,
I don’t blame nobody for wanting a longer life that’s human nature , I’ll see by myself when i reach an older age .
My great grand mother passed away at 105 years old and I’m very happy than i had the chance to know her well .