PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Great recovery on the Box Pass.
Nice additions but I believe if you are including the lighter fluid, there will be serious shipping problems.
Any update on Cajundad as to why he did not continue the passing of the coveted box?

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Lol @bigmike no the things that are on the table are not necessarily indicative of what's going into the box. Oh, and odd trivia - you see on the table a cob pipe minus the stem - its our club award for longest smoke champ and club gavel. 2 weeks ago we all did the same cobs and one of our members smoked through the stem.

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
It appears you have a nice little club going there. That is funny on the cob stem - that guy needs a nickname. I nominate "Burner". :)

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Not a beer or whiskey in that picture. You sure you're in Austin?
Anybody discover their miracle blend in the box pass yet? Or at least something extraordinary?
I think the best thing that came of the box pass for me was definitely the discovery that Lakeland are awesome, and Penzance is, most regrettably, delicious.

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
The eagle has landed! I repeat the eagle has landed!
I have to admit seeing the box gives me this strange feeling of seeing a mythical creature that only exists in pictures and stories. I can't wait to tell my grand kids about this when tobacco is illegal is 40 years.
I'm going to dive in this weekend and should have it back out to mrenglish on Monday. More details to come!

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
Here's what I found guys. I believe I counted 50 blends. And some cigars. Which I will be poaching a few and adding a few more. Even my wife was impressed! And my dog Fender jumped in for a photobomb.
IMG_1387_zps6e6e72ca.jpg

IMG_1388_zpsf0dc3e2e.jpg

IMG_1389_zps40a478d8.jpg

IMG_1390_zpsec1f4084.jpg

IMG_1391_zps6c98229a.jpg

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Jordan,
Isn't it great? Cute pooch you have. I hope you thoroughly enjoy all that is there.
Enjoy my friend. Great job packing that box Pylorns, you and your mates were VERY generous.
Cheers,
Dan

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I have to admit seeing the box gives me this strange feeling of seeing a mythical creature that only exists in pictures and stories. I can't wait to tell my grand kids about this when tobacco is illegal is 40 years.
Ah, they are going to look at you like you once belonged to the Klan.
That box looks great, though. Is the Bursa whole leaf?
(why is it, that whenever I post here now, I hear in the back of my head the voice of a court stenographer reading back from the record?)

Status
Not open for further replies.