PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Also since there are 30 people on the list now, I am thinking of closing the list to new additions for awhile. That's more than a year in a cycle if everyone sticks to 2 weeks or so.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Just left the post office a few minutes ago. The box is on its way to Bigmike. 34 dollar shipping! That thing is a beast!

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Really anxious now. Tracking shows delivery scheduled for tomorrow.
Looks like it will be a great weekend for me.........
Thanks in advance to all who participate in this wonderful fellowship of pipe smokers !!!!
BigMike

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
SOOOOOOO jealous. I may have to get with the powers that be and start a noob box pass since this one looks like it will be shutting down to new members. I wouldn't have a problem managing the list if anyone else is interested. My only issue is that I only have about 5 tins of baccy and some bulk stuff so if I started it I am not sure how much people down the line would get out of it.
Any thoughts??

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Dude, If you are next on the box pass I HAVE to come out to your place to just to be in awe of its presence. I wasn't kidding last night when you showed up with that box, I thought it was THE box. Being a noob I know they are going to shut this thing down but I just have to see it. Let me know a few days before you get it (if you don't mind some geek looking over your shoulder at its contents) since I would love to meet up with you. I don't really want anything out of it (liar), I do just want to see it in person :)

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
The bountiful box is still in my possession and waiting for the next person in line, or Baron, to send me the mailing info.
There was no address list in the box for the next person in line. I sent pm's a few days ago to both Baron and Cajundad and await either to respond with shipping info.
If another administrator has access to the list, please pm the address info as I have it ready to ship.
Additionally, if someone has Cajundad's contact info please pm it to me or let him know to check his pm's and send me his address.
Thanks for the opportunity to have been a participant in this wonderful brotherhood of the pipes experience.
BigMike

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Mods or Administrators
Does someone else have the list of persons in the current box pass?
I have sent pm's to both Baron and Cajundad looking for the address to ship the box to with no replies from either.
Looking for advice as to who to ship the box to next?
Thanks,

BigMike - FL

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Box Pass is on it's way to Spartan with UPS Tracking #1ZY62T450399235428.
Added a Brand New Pipe, along with a few Estates.
Also added some Penzance, and a few of my favorite samples from Altadis, Lane Limited, and others.
Again, Thanks for the opportunity to have been a part of this wonderful experience among the Brotherhood of Pipe Smokers.
My best to all,

BigMike

pipes4

Lurker
Dec 7, 2011
I get offer for one member to buying tobacco Esoterica Penzance. He have 8oz. factory sealed bag of Penzance from 2006, and his price for this tobacco is $85. What do you think, guys, is this price too high?

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Box Pass is on it's way to San Antonio, TX with a scheduled delivery date of Thursday May 02, 2013.
I sure enjoyed it and I hope everyone else in line does as well.
Have a Great Week All !!!
BigMike

Status
Not open for further replies.