PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
So after a losing bout with a sinus infection for the past two days, the box is going out to eightywon today with the tracking number: 9405903699300267906807
Should be there by Friday.
Will post pics of my gives and a post-mortem of this pass later tonight. I'm going to take a nap.
-Jason

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Sorry you aren't feeling up to snuff, pardon the pun.

Now is the time of year for these things. It's a banner year, here in SE PA, for ragweed and goldenrod.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Quick side note, ae1pt's shipment came in as I was sealing the box, so his stuff got thrown in there too.
-Jason

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
I want to join the Box Pass crew... I HAVE read the ENTIRE thread, and my PM to woodsroad will be off shortly. It read like General Hospital at times... I laughed, I cried...

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Hey, Jason, thanks for being patient in getting Patrick's donation in. And thank you, Patrick for forking over some good 'baccy to a project that you aren't even part of...yet.
What did you add to the box, Jason? Got any pics? A health update on the box? I haven't seen the thing for a while....
And Lucky, you are IN, pending further review by The Box Pass Executive Council. We'll convene next week in Zurich, and I'll endorse your application, however the board has other priorities to attend to, so I can't make any promises.
EDIT: And since nobody else has said it yet:

Woo-Hoo! 21 pages!

groovesmith75

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 29, 2014
only a few weeks left before i'm eligible. been waiting to try many blends and have to many to share. Thanks Les for letting me know at the Morley pipe meeting.

groovesmith75

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 29, 2014
the rules make sense to keep this great box going for everyone to share. I cant wait to get on the list myself. stay smokey my friends

werebear

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2014
Hey Woodsroad, I'd like to get in on this if I can. I believe I meet all the requirements and I have most definitely read the entire thread, in nearly one sitting. Pm out shortly.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
@groovesmith: Please use your remaining waiting period to read the entire thread, if you have not already done so. It's important to understand how the pass works, and what the potential pitfalls are.
@wearbear: You're in, pal.
Everyone who is in line: Please make yourself at home here and get to know each other. We do require thread participation as one of the ground rules, but how difficult is that?
Also: I would like need to see more photos of the box, and more discussion of the contents. The box is all about anticipation of sharing. Lend a hand and build the excitement!

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Whoops ... Asking for a list knocks you off of it!

- see Article 5, section 3, subsection XII
I'll take his spot. :rofl:

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
If you read the entire thread, as you are supposed to do, you would know exactly how far down the list you are.
You DID read the entire thread, correct?

werebear

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2014
Let me chack page 19, since I believe the last list was posted there, or maybe 18 lol.

So after lucky695? Sorry first box pass. :oops:

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
doing some rough calculations, my box pass should be somoetime around the holidays. I read ALL the posts, but I didn't see any mention about package difficulties due to holidays. I did see someone keeping it a little longer due to the holidays post, but not really a mention about if there were issues because of a slow USPS. Just curious. I have no issue whatsoever taking my turn around the holidays...if it so happend that were to be the case, just curious what kind of transit time has been traditionaly seen? I have vacation planned from Dec20th through Jan 5th... THAT WOULD BE GLORIOUS... y'all will need to check on me for an N overdose.

Status
Not open for further replies.