Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I'll see if I can get some pics, but it won't do it justice. Been browsing through it, collecting samples in zip locks. I will probably take out more than I put in, but, gents, there is so much here that some of us better! :D

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
Cant wait, mouth is watering from Geckos pic. Once things die down from Daves leaving , we should decide what to do. Hate to make any hasty decisions. Dave always seemed like a stand up guy.

Jeff

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Don't forget to update the log. It'll be fun to review comments and thoughts as it get filled up by our members.
:puffpipe:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Captain's Log: Still smoking. Can't figure out how to smoke everything in the box in 2 weeks. Started getting sleepy so I smoked all the 5 Brothers sample and now I feel like throwing up. Maybe Chocolate. Which one of these is chocolate? The matches are mocking me again and one box walked away by itself. I can hear my eyeballs move.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Here's the list as far as I'm aware.
Judcole

TAB812

gwynclan

dhizzy

hawk60ce

rickpal14

lordnoble

chops

romeowood

pipeinhand

zunismoke

hobie1dog

photoman13

bigmike

baronsamedi

mluyckx

Spartan

crpntr1 (Chris)

Bailey331

jameral

rcstan

Irishsmoker

Philobeddoe

gecko13
-Jason

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Here's a pic.

557579_3299943716734_650877839_n.jpg

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
Def something's in there that I can see and hope are still there when I get the box! Can't wait!!

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Wow this thing is become a tobacco black hole ! It'll suck up any tobacco in a two mile radius and keep growing, and growing, and growing... until we're all inside the box as well and will live happily ever after.
On the Dave thing:

Hate to make any hasty decisions. Dave always seemed like a stand up guy.

+1
Give it time...but think about this... you give to a good cause, they then screw up or make a statement you dislike, or go belly up, or you find out the president of the cause has built a mansion with a ton of supermodels to entertain him at night. Do you call them to ask your money back ? Just food for thought. It sucks... that's for sure.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Damn! I hope there's some FVF by the time it gets to me again next year lol.

There was some in a baggie as well as that tin, Spartan. I didn't take any - too much nic for this cowboy.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I am planning to get that out tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm done taking samples and so on; I just gotta repack it and get it out. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.