PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I have been a subscribing member for nearly 20 years. I have every issue, and if one has been delayed or lost in the mail, John (and now Jeff) has always provided a timely replacement.
I have had many of my own articles and poems printed therein. And, despite that aberration, it remains a well-produced and quality periodical, the only one of its kind still in publication. The membership fees not only support the publication but also help the staging of the Columbus Show.
And so, my brothers and sisters of the tobacco pipe community, quitchyer bitchin' and support NASPC and The Pipe Collector. (www.naspc.org)

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I just signed up for the digital magazine. Do you know what the next steps are? Will they just email me the issue and my membership?

litup

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
I get both the hard copy and the pdf version now. I prefer the pdf because the pictures are in color, but I've also had the same reported experience of paying $10 and not receiving the digital edition until after I paid the $10 again. Oh well. Marc Dion's articles alone are worth more than I've paid in my lifetime.