PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW
I really think EVERYONE should join. It's only $10 a year for 6 issues in pdf format. It's the best pipe publication out there, and we want to keep them going. Heck, you even get discounts at some retailers and they might even publish something you submit. It's not like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet or Elon Musk are working on a new pipe magazine, so please support what we've got while we've still got it!

Jbyrd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 4, 2023
Springfield MO
I really think EVERYONE should join. It's only $10 a year for 6 issues in pdf format. It's the best pipe publication out there, and we want to keep them going. Heck, you even get discounts at some retailers and they might even publish something you submit. It's not like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet or Elon Musk are working on a new pipe magazine, so please support what we've got while we've still got it!
I went with the hard copy we shall see how it goes I guess.

Reactions: Streeper541

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
when was the latest edition? when do you expect the next one? wondering if/when i'll receive one.

Jbyrd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 4, 2023
Springfield MO
I’ve been a member for years. I get the hard copy and greatly enjoy the articles. I have learned a tremendous amount about old pipes and pipe history. Maybe not your thing. That’s ok.
I'm the type of person that jumps in head first and tries to learn everything about something I enjoy. I can't wait to get my first hard copy. next part not meant for you. puffy
Also for you all that haven't joined you get a discount at places for being a member so if you take advantage of that part it should more than pay for its self. That's not why I joined but it is a perk to joining.

Reactions: BarrelProof