PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Thanks for sharing and answering a question I had asked myself several times. That is, would Estervals ship Cubans to the US. I have a number of other proven sources so it wasn't that important to me, I was curious. It wasn't like I was going to risk a $300 plus pipe tobacco order over a box or two of Cubans that could get seized and screw up the entire order. Glad to see your package made it intact, looks like a dandy. Enjoy.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Congratulations on getting your order.
When you consider how small your box is compared to the size of a cargo container, it's no surprised it may have taken a day or two to fill the container. Then it probably sat on a dock in Germany for a month before there were enough containers to load the ship.

I remember in the late 1980s, a container ship could take 2 to 4 weeks to make the trip across the ocean depending on where it was coming from and weather conditions.

northernpipeshed

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2017
As I said on another post......be careful what you put on a public forum..........

I know nothing about U.S.A. customs......but in Europe forums are watched......why do you think you can't order your favourite Lakeland from a U.K. supplier......a combination of credit card and customs taps on the shoulder....

The few low key suppliers that will export have not had that visit yet.......

You are closing your own doors by discussing them on here in public.....

Maybe admin can do something??????

Reactions: BROBS

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
As I said on another post......be careful what you put on a public forum..........

I know nothing about U.S.A. customs......but in Europe forums are watched......why do you think you can't order your favourite Lakeland from a U.K. supplier......a combination of credit card and customs taps on the shoulder....

The few low key suppliers that will export have not had that visit yet.......

You are closing your own doors by discussing them on here in public.....

Maybe admin can do something??????
Maybe you can try not policing the internets.

Status
Not open for further replies.