PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

macaroni

Lifer
Oct 28, 2020
Texas
I miss his vids, went through and re watched them all last year. Good dude, good advice.
Me too! Great guy, great vids! Prayers going out for You, Muttnchop-Hail M...& Semper Fi Muttnchop-
kindly
mike
ps--and thnx especially for the vids where You (Muttnchop) went back in time to some early really big things in your life when your were in Mother Green

bbqpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 27, 2019
Arizona
Hey guys, I posted a while back that Muttnchop Piper (Chris) was most likely fine because his daughter tagged him in a photo for his birthday.

Well, I decided to reach out to his daughter and ask how he is, because so many in the pipe community are wondering where he went, and some are even worried. Well, it looks like he is indeed fine, but just dealing with some family-related issues. Here is what she said:

Hi ...! My dad is just fine, but has had a lot of things going on with his family since his last posts. His Mom has had a variety of health issues and is in an assisted living facility and he helps her with errands and things almost daily in addition to his full time job. His sister also had some health issues including COVID, and then she passed away a couple of months ago (not covid related). He just hasn't had a lot of extra time like he used to and hasn't been able to devote time to the channel! He said he may post an update video so everyone isn't so worried about him. We appreciate you reaching out and checking up on him!

I hope this helps. Cheers.

View attachment 60500

Thanks for sharing the update. I think I have watched every one of his videos and enjoyed his blend clubs when he ran them.

Ebarber

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2020
Newark, Ohio
Hey guys, I posted a while back that Muttnchop Piper (Chris) was most likely fine because his daughter tagged him in a photo for his birthday.

Well, I decided to reach out to his daughter and ask how he is, because so many in the pipe community are wondering where he went, and some are even worried. Well, it looks like he is indeed fine, but just dealing with some family-related issues. Here is what she said:

Hi ...! My dad is just fine, but has had a lot of things going on with his family since his last posts. His Mom has had a variety of health issues and is in an assisted living facility and he helps her with errands and things almost daily in addition to his full time job. His sister also had some health issues including COVID, and then she passed away a couple of months ago (not covid related). He just hasn't had a lot of extra time like he used to and hasn't been able to devote time to the channel! He said he may post an update video so everyone isn't so worried about him. We appreciate you reaching out and checking up on him!

I hope this helps. Cheers.

View attachment 60500
That's great news thanks for sharing. I've watched all of his video's and hoped he was doing ok.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Every so often, I check up on his YT channel. Chris replied to a couple comments on his most recent video, as recently as last month. Not much new to report, just up to his eyeballs in family stuff, specifically dealing with his deceased sister's estate. The good news is that his mom seems to be doing better. I can't even fathom how rough it must be for him. I share everyone's prayers for him, both on here and on his channel. Bewildering times we live in!

I'm sure we'll see him again, when the dust settles. Family comes first...remember that, everyone! Best wishes to Chris, and best wishes to everyone out there who, like myself, found his information to be of such value.