Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Saw a commercial or something for a movie or TV show (not sure which) called “Miss Peregrine’s Home for [something or another].” I only caught the tail end of the advert, but it had a pretty good looking young lady with what appeared to be a Peterson, but I didn’t get too good a look, so I may be wrong on the make of the pipe.

Reactions: radrick96

Bowie

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 24, 2019
Minnesota
Saw a commercial or something for a movie or TV show (not sure which) called “Miss Peregrine’s Home for [something or another].” I only caught the tail end of the advert, but it had a pretty good looking young lady with what appeared to be a Peterson, but I didn’t get too good a look, so I may be wrong on the make of the pipe.
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, starring Eva Green.

1592875196928.png

radrick96

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2020
Orlando, Florida
Movie! “Miss Peregrines home of peculiar children.” It’s a time travel, ww2, trippy fiction movie

Bowie

Oct 24, 2019
Minnesota
That’s the one. I believe she had a different pipe in the trailer or whatever. It looked black and maybe rusticated, but I only caught a glimpse of it, so I may be wrong.
Could be you saw a different pipe that was actually in the movie, as this was a picture taken on set but is not a still from the movie itself.

radrick96

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2020
Orlando, Florida
Could be you saw a different pipe that was actually in the movie, as this was a picture taken on set but is not a still from the movie itself.

F3E6B13D-E8CF-48DA-9523-48B0707953C0.png14DB299D-EE5C-4D88-A0E0-062CF02F0D64.jpeg
This was discussed in an earlier thread:

davek

Mar 20, 2014
Irene Ryan aka Granny Clampett (Beverly Hillbillies) with a cob.
ireneryangrannyclampettcob-150x112.jpg
Remember the episode where she was smoking crawdads?

Corncob90

Lurker
Mar 25, 2022
Missouri
I heard of a documentary called Father of Smoke. It’s not a movie with pipe smoking characters, but it’s a documentary about a pipe maker. I’m gonna rent it sometime soon and will let y’all know if it’s any good.

Reactions: autumnfog

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I heard of a documentary called Father of Smoke. It’s not a movie with pipe smoking characters, but it’s a documentary about a pipe maker. I’m gonna rent it sometime soon and will let y’all know if it’s any good.
Father the Flame has been discussed here many times. You might be able to find old treads if you search it. It's an enjoyable documentary. I think it's worth watching, but I wouldn't buy it.